threads
Page 15 of 17
Mini Truckin General \  I want 2 c some pics of doored vehicles mini trucks, fullsize , or even dualies so lets c them

I want 2 c some pics of doored vehicles mini trucks, fullsize , or even dualies so lets c them

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 12232
replies 168
following 89

Slappy Mc Nasty   +1y
Edited: 12/26/2010 6:07:31 PM by Slappy Mc Nasty

my "ASPHALT SURFER" built in 1 1/2 years. true doors, no plates, no additions.

1low20   +1y
--------------------------------------------

SunsetRanger said:

Only truly doored Taco that I know of. All the other ones that I have scene still have the part of the rocker under the door and then a small piece of metal welded under it.
post photo
post photo
dropitforme   +1y
My yota before the wreck. it started with 3/16 of an inch rocker, just before the wreck it was drug to true door. Rebuild coming some time near the end of 2011
post photo
SHEZLOW   +1y
Edited: 12/26/2010 11:57:50 PM by SHEZLOW

HERE IS MY 45" CHOPPED AND TRUE DOORS S-10, NEXT TO IT IS MY HUSBANDS YOTA , TRUE DOORS,41", CHOPPED, STOCK HOOD

post photo
post photo
post photo
Tacon19s   +1y
Edited: 12/27/2010 8:28:09 AM by Tacon19s

yes yes. that yota and the dime are hardcore as hell. keepem coming....I know there are more out there.

1low20, could you do me a favor and send me some pics of the bottom of the doors on your Taco? Like where the rockers were plated.

mooner   +1y
cool. pics guys
SunsetRanger   +1y

Tacon19s said:

Edited: 12/27/2010 8:28:09 AM by Tacon19s

yes yes. that yota and the dime are hardcore as hell. keepem coming....I know there are more out there.

1low20, could you do me a favor and send me some pics of the bottom of the doors on your Taco? Like where the rockers were plated.

Here are pics of the truck from the guy that built it..

http://s71.photobucket.com/albums/i141/myth619/don%20truck/

post photo
Fnlow69   +1y
Heres My 69' Gmc Doored and setup for 22's in progress. Top is chopped 3" up front and 2" in the back. Full custom frame built by me and sporting a porterbuilt dropmember. Soon to have a 500ci caddy motor.

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
Uncle Fester   +1y
Here is an update on mine now. Sitting on some wood to let me open the doors lol.Don't mind the sexy guy in front of it, he turns side ways and disappears.