threads
Page 13 of 17
Mini Truckin General \  I want 2 c some pics of doored vehicles mini trucks, fullsize , or even dualies so lets c them

I want 2 c some pics of doored vehicles mini trucks, fullsize , or even dualies so lets c them

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 12231
replies 168
following 89

dragn168   +1y
that black chevy is outrageously bad ass. props to the owner im not even a fan of escalade front ends but id be stoked to have a truck like that sitting in my driveway
choppedn22d   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by dajizzsocalHow come you havent posted pics of your ride here yet josh? ---------------------------------------------Cuz its not doored, it has a 3/16 rocker!!! Didnt want to hear anybodys drama bout not being completely doored, cuz 3/16 of an inch is a big deal. I am seriously anxiuos to seee that dodge on the ground without its rockers and a chop.
dajizz   +1y

Well since it's black, it always looks completely doored  Gonna be taking the Dodge frame down as soon as I finish the Shoebox. Just waiting to get paid thurs to buy the 4link and its done and gone!
topd taco   +1y
Edited: 8/5/2009 1:14:29 PM by topd taco

my new suicide doors layin   
post photo
menace   +1y

OneBadRado   +1y
Edited: 8/5/2009 10:21:20 PM by OneBadRado

TexasKhaos   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Lowlowriderbike ---------------------------------------------Im sorry but thats not doored completely.. I believe i see some dust under there.. You're about a nanometer from being truly doored
DOORED24   +1y

post photo
DOORED24   +1y

post photo
guiltybydesign   +1y

The Frontier im dooring on 20s.
post photo