threads
Page 12 of 17
Mini Truckin General \  I want 2 c some pics of doored vehicles mini trucks, fullsize , or even dualies so lets c them

I want 2 c some pics of doored vehicles mini trucks, fullsize , or even dualies so lets c them

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 12237
replies 168
following 89

milkshake   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by crzyone1013---------------------------------------------Originally posted by MJAVY7---------------------------------------------I saw that frame at havoc last year and it was awesome. what truck is on top of it? any pics? loks awesome so far.---------------------------------------------its the new body style silverado
post photo
dajizz   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by choppedn22d---------------------------------------------Originally posted by dajizzsocalI want more pics of the orange dually from <ST>. Thats my all time favorite truck---------------------------------------------Hey Jizz, I want some pics of that chopped and doored top secret Dodge Dakota!---------------------------------------------Soon my son... soon. Loading the frame up this week to hack it up in my super secret lair! hahaha
post photo
crzyone1013   +1y

any other pics of that new dually with the blue frame? Im sure it looks awesome and would look even beter if he would lay it out but that would scratch ha pretty paint so he needs to find some carpet (lol) It is an awesome frame tho.
dajizz   +1y

post photo
post photo
choppedn22d   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by dajizzsocal--------Hey Jizz, I want some pics of that chopped and doored top secret Dodge Dakota!---------------------------------------------Soon my son... soon. Loading the frame up this week to hack it up in my super secret lair! hahaha---------------------------------------------Thats what I like to hear.
post photo
dajizz   +1y

How come you havent posted pics of your ride here yet josh?
lorunner   +1y
Yeah Josh, what about yours? Your gonna have to post better pics than the ones I snapped. 
post photo
post photo
dajizz   +1y

post photo
post photo
HaVoC1   +1y
I like the roll down windows. Thats sick.
TexasKhaos   +1y

^^Definitely sick!!