threads
Page 10 of 17
Mini Truckin General \  I want 2 c some pics of doored vehicles mini trucks, fullsize , or even dualies so lets c them

I want 2 c some pics of doored vehicles mini trucks, fullsize , or even dualies so lets c them

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 12239
replies 168
following 89

milkshake   +1y

i wouldnt own another doored vehicle again because it is actually an inconvinence most of the time 
dajizz   +1y
I'm suprised no one has put this one up yet:        

post photo
thacru78   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by SoloSpecialties---------------------------------------------Originally posted by dajizzsocalWell when its time for paint, i'll be putting the 1/4" plate under the doors. I have the picture proof it's doored. I guess I dont see why someone would call another out over a measely 1/4" but hey, usually that guy doesnt have a doored ride. The work is there, you know its WAY past the pinch and or rocker, IT'S DOORED. get over it! lol---------------------------------------------they bitch about it bc they cant find anything else to bitch about. its still doored,but with drag plate. the people who drag actual DOOR are just plain dumbass's,tryin to be the shit and get on a video...------------------------------------------ I guess im a dumbass and im trying to be the shit...Don't hate cause i like to drag my doors...you should try it one time...its pretty fun. Asshole...
crzyone1013   +1y
Edited: 8/1/2009 10:02:13 PM by crzyone1013

damn guys, I didn't think you would get so offended about being truthful. either its doored or its not. its simple guys. Ill put in a different perspective, I had a crx a while back on cans that I did everything I could to lay out aside from raising the strut towers and the closes I got to laying out was about a quarter inch. that quarter inch was the only thing keeping me from being able to say it laid flat on the ground. I could have said it laid on the ground but I would be lying, right? Is this any different?  I sold my doored truck a while back, yea laying true door is horrible on the truck and almost all of them end up trashed but they are laying true door, not drag plate or whatever you want to call it. I don't care either way, everybody has their ride done how they want to do it and more power to them. Im just saying be honest. 1/4" plate is 1/4" plate no matter what way you put it. I don't know If I will ever do another true doored truck or not, but if I do then it will have something under the door simply because I don't want to be replacing door skins left and right anymore and I won't be able to say its doored  But If I have 1/4" plate under my doors then I am bodydropped a 1/4" from laying door. is it such a bad thing to be honest? yea it may drag when I open the door but that doesn't count in my book because they should open straight out or slightly up unless there is a hinge problem, ya know? Im not trying to offend anyone on here and yes I have owned a true doored truck so I know what I am talking about when I say what I do.
gonz   +1y
if the doors are lower than the frame then the damn thing is doored. reguardless of the plate under the door. the work was put in to lay the doors. if your honda had had the work put in it to lay out then you put bumpstops in the suspension it would still be able to lay it would just have a bump stop in the damn suspension. thats the point. no the doors arent laying because if they did they would easily get destroyed. that doesnt mean the truck isnt doored. thats like saying you stock floored a truck 3 inches and traditionaled it 2 but its not stock floored because the floor is raised 2 inches. it has a built frame under it thats shorter than the original so its stock floored to an extent. the work was done just the same. thats my 2 cents.
DragHerHome   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by NtotheIZZATEDOG-------------------------------------------

this is deff one of my fav doored trucks. the backhalf is insane

post photo
crzyone1013   +1y

well to each his own then. is that the way they see it at a lowest of the low contest? if your doors are a 1/4" off of the ground and the next guys doors are on the ground then who is lowest? yea there is a helluva lot of work done to get a truck that low but it either lays doors or it doesnt'. thats like me saying my car laid out when it didn't. I never said it laid out but it was damn close. I guess I just see things how they really are. that plate below your door is just that, a plate below your door to keep it from touching the ground. isn't the point of the plate to keep your doors protected? how do they do it then? do they let your doors drag the ground? no they don't, therefore the doors are not touching and it is not doored. oh well think what you want, I guess we will agree to disagree then. like osh said before that plate is the difference between cover and junk. it does it by keeping your door off the ground and keeping it nice, right?
HaVoC1   +1y
Doored trucks give me a chubby.
post photo
SoloSpecialties   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by thacru78---------------------------------------------Originally posted by SoloSpecialties---------------------------------------------Originally posted by dajizzsocalWell when its time for paint, i'll be putting the 1/4" plate under the doors. I have the picture proof it's doored. I guess I dont see why someone would call another out over a measely 1/4" but hey, usually that guy doesnt have a doored ride. The work is there, you know its WAY past the pinch and or rocker, IT'S DOORED. get over it! lol---------------------------------------------they bitch about it bc they cant find anything else to bitch about. its still doored,but with drag plate. the people who drag actual DOOR are just plain dumbass's,tryin to be the shit and get on a video...------------------------------------------ I guess im a dumbass and im trying to be the shit...Don't hate cause i like to drag my doors...you should try it one time...its pretty fun. Asshole... ---------------------------------------------lmfao..ive drug doors,didnt really care for it. sure it was fun the first time..then you get to noticing how fucked ur doors are,and have to hear people talk shit.