threads
Page 9 of 17
Mini Truckin General \  I want 2 c some pics of doored vehicles mini trucks, fullsize , or even dualies so lets c them

I want 2 c some pics of doored vehicles mini trucks, fullsize , or even dualies so lets c them

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 12240
replies 168
following 89

mjavy7   +1y

good thread!!
crzyone1013   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by TexasKhaosMy favorite ride at HTW09---------------------------------------------this truck is f**kin awesome. I wish I had the coin to buy it. I would daily it because its som impractical. My 84 was impractical but the attention it got was worth it. I could go ANYWHERE without gathering a crowd and even at stoplights people would comment on it and ask questions. being true door is horribly hard on a truck but I guess its worth it for some. If I wanted to have an all out show stopper like josh then I would probably do like he did and have the 1/4" plate so it would stay nice. I wouldn't be able to say Im doored but its nice so its ok, ya know? I just don't like it when people say they are DOORED when they aren't truly doored, like having 1/4" plate under the doors (no offense josh, your truck is awesome)
post photo
post photo
post photo
msturg   +1y
I know there are some people who will bd it 1/4" past the door and then plate it, but it's too hard to prove that, lol
crzyone1013   +1y

my 84 was about an 1/8" into the doors from dragging and it wsa working on warping the skins too. couldn't keep my bedsides where they were supposed to be and my front fenders kept getting caught on stuff and getting bent. lots of work having a doored truck but its a whole different style than the norm. I like it but not as a daily anymore.
dajizz   +1y

Well when its time for paint, i'll be putting the 1/4" plate under the doors. I have the picture proof it's doored. I guess I dont see why someone would call another out over a measely 1/4" but hey, usually that guy doesnt have a doored ride. The work is there, you know its WAY past the pinch and or rocker, IT'S DOORED. get over it! lol
no1lowr   +1y
that quarter inch plate is the difference between junk and cover most of the time. im just saying.

dajizz   +1y

^^   +1    ^^

nvr53   +1y

dang
sebass   +1y

CANT POST A PIC BUT U CAN CHECK MY PROFILE....
SoloSpecialties   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by dajizzsocalWell when its time for paint, i'll be putting the 1/4" plate under the doors. I have the picture proof it's doored. I guess I dont see why someone would call another out over a measely 1/4" but hey, usually that guy doesnt have a doored ride. The work is there, you know its WAY past the pinch and or rocker, IT'S DOORED. get over it! lol---------------------------------------------they bitch about it bc they cant find anything else to bitch about. its still doored,but with drag plate. the people who drag actual DOOR are just plain dumbass's,tryin to be the shit and get on a video...