threads
Page 7 of 17
Mini Truckin General \  I want 2 c some pics of doored vehicles mini trucks, fullsize , or even dualies so lets c them

I want 2 c some pics of doored vehicles mini trucks, fullsize , or even dualies so lets c them

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 12241
replies 168
following 89

Uncle Fester   +1y

Old pictures of my truck before rip down and rebuild.  To open it fully aired out the doors will scrape.  Now that it is painted :FML:  
post photo
post photo
idrgbdy   +1y
i just want a truck bodydropped to the rockers that i take to shows and a truck that lays full frame as a daily. just call me old fashioned i guess. LOL
msturg   +1y
Doored trucks look delightful, best invention ever for a doored truck though is hooking up the air ride to your keyless remote, that way you don't have to drag your door to get in and out but can still lay it out when you stop somewhere
lomofo_ntc   +1y

RIGHT AT THE DOORS ALMOST 8 INCH BODY DROP

lomofo_ntc   +1y

COME ON THERE'S GOT TO BE MORE DOORED TRUCKS THAN THIS
getto   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by no1lowrlotta stuff thats doored is junk. probably 70 percent of the pics in this thread at least. i would post mine but someone would say, i see 1/4 plate under the door haha, and i guess i would just say, ya i guess ur right but what u dont see is uneven door gaps and folded up fedners and bedsides. ---------------------------------------------mines still in primer cause instead of painting it i decided to chop the top. and someone caved in the side of my bed in the shop so i decided to just change the primer till i chop it up some more i got alot of work to stretch some fender and hood, but my fenders are def not straight from the abuse so i agree there but i still love bein doored, and as for that dodge on 4s ..your truck is sick as hell man. i agreee with no1lowr about alot of junk doored trucks, i like em when there is wheels under em, lota doored trucks with 15s and such, not bashing em just sayin, i doored mine on 15s then decided not to be in that cat. so i cut it up for the 18/20 setup and i think it looks alright, at best , but better then stockers. i like it no matter what its judt cool to see a doored truck next to a rockered truck, but it becomes impractical after a while. i dont daily mine like the dodge so hes got some serious braggin rights there, doored on 4s daily, pretty sick, but post a pic of your truck lets see it...fvck anyone who dont like it!
oldsklminitrk   +1y
Edited: 7/30/2009 6:00:35 PM by oldsklminitrk

Edited: 7/30/2009 5:58:56 PM by oldsklminitrkHere Ill post my turd   
post photo
post photo
98dakota20   +1y

someone post a pic of the doored datsun at heat wave.. that truck is so sick.
thacru78   +1y
Edited: 7/30/2009 7:02:56 PM by thacru78

Edited: 7/30/2009 7:00:27 PM by thacru78Draggin doors....   New Domination Trailer...32 seconds in... "/>" autostart="1" showcontrols="1" showstatusbar="0" windowlessvideo="false" width="200" height="200" type="application/x-mplayer2" pluginspage="http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/MediaPlayer" >   Rolling pics are my favorite....    Longest Show driven to so far...Scrapin the Coast...10 hrs....   
post photo
post photo
post photo