threads
Page 6 of 17
Mini Truckin General \  I want 2 c some pics of doored vehicles mini trucks, fullsize , or even dualies so lets c them

I want 2 c some pics of doored vehicles mini trucks, fullsize , or even dualies so lets c them

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 12243
replies 168
following 89

slammedcavvy   +1y

ive always liked this t100 from no regrets heres his profile Http://www.streetsource.com/Profile.aspx?Profileid=39671

msturg   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by drgn bdy  --------------------------------------------- any more pics of this or what show that was from
post photo
deflatd   +1y
thats alecs truck. i think that pic was from lowrollers. doored w/ a 6" bd and like 5 1/2" chop maybe. irs, rhd
deflatd   +1y
he also has a doored mitsu. more doored pics  
deflatd   +1y

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
Getbored Designs   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by thacru78The Getbored Designs trucks is sick...but it's not doored...it's a T100 bodied on 24's with a 275/25/24....There's a couple guys out there that are doored on 24's...but I believe the biggest tire is a 275/30/24....Freemans Chevy is doored on 24's....And there is an Erratic Chevy in Texas that is Doored on 24's...I believe both of them are on the 275/30/24...the calculator says that tire is 30.5 inches tall...which dont really mena it is that tall...it says mine is 32.12 inches tall yet mine is a cunt hair taller than 32.5...So there's alittle bit of a difference in the tire/wheel combo overall height...As far as the door laying out the whol time...My front doors do not drag through the entire range of the door....my rear doors do...but the front kinda open up...which is nice sometimes...but I don't see any difference...if your laying and draggin door then who cares if the door is on the ground when it's opened. If the door skin is on the ground then it's doored...its like saying...I hate when people say their truck is bodied...yet when they drive it the body isnt on the ground...their posers...if it lays body...it should lay body all the time...not just when it's layed out...:SHRUG:...Heres a pic of the T100 from Getbored...it's such a badass truck...but not doored on 24's...  --------------------------------------------- yeah this is my truck in progressMr. T is far from doored it only lays pinchand its a mid size not a full size look for more on this in the next coming monthschanges are underway
post photo
dragndime   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by thacru78 --------------------------------------------- Originally posted by VinTol --------------------------------------------- Originally posted by gonz he shoulda just welded the doors shut on the ranger since its that easy to step into and out of, then unibodied it so it would have been one solid piece of metal from the front to the rear. --------------------------------------------- You should buy it, its for sale then you could do what he "shoulda done" Lemme know if you're interested ---------------------------------------------

And it's for sale for a really good price IMHO...His new car is so nasty...can't wait to see what's in store for it. --------------------------------------------- whats his new car?
thacru78   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Getbored Designs---------------------------------------------Originally posted by thacru78The Getbored Designs trucks is sick...but it's not doored...it's a T100 bodied on 24's with a 275/25/24....There's a couple guys out there that are doored on 24's...but I believe the biggest tire is a 275/30/24....Freemans Chevy is doored on 24's....And there is an Erratic Chevy in Texas that is Doored on 24's...I believe both of them are on the 275/30/24...the calculator says that tire is 30.5 inches tall...which dont really mena it is that tall...it says mine is 32.12 inches tall yet mine is a cunt hair taller than 32.5...So there's alittle bit of a difference in the tire/wheel combo overall height...As far as the door laying out the whol time...My front doors do not drag through the entire range of the door....my rear doors do...but the front kinda open up...which is nice sometimes...but I don't see any difference...if your laying and draggin door then who cares if the door is on the ground when it's opened. If the door skin is on the ground then it's doored...its like saying...I hate when people say their truck is bodied...yet when they drive it the body isnt on the ground...their posers...if it lays body...it should lay body all the time...not just when it's layed out...:SHRUG:...Heres a pic of the T100 from Getbored...it's such a badass truck...but not doored on 24's...  ---------------------------------------------yeah this is my truck in progressMr. T is far from doored it only lays pinchand its a mid size not a full size look for more on this in the next coming monthschanges are underway--------------------------------------------- I love Mr. T....badass fucking truck...The mag with the UC feature is one of my go to mags during breaktime...it's not a pissing contest either....I'm guessing the only way I could get my front doors to drag the entire time is rework the hinges of the front doors...because the doors open up a lil...that's just pointless....The truck is doored...it lays flat...I know this because every single door skin is drug through...also my doors are different than alot of other people's doors...mine roll under alot on the bottom...were alot of the trucks posted make more of a 90 degree to the ground...regardless...Its a love/hate relationship....I like being "Doored on 24's" but i hate the hassle of the doors laying on the ground. It's not really a big deal when you don't drive you truck much...but when you drive it 6 days a week...it gets old...I can only imagin how old it's gonna get once its painted.
post photo
no1lowr   +1y
lotta stuff thats doored is junk. probably 70 percent of the pics in this thread at least. i would post mine but someone would say, i see 1/4 plate under the door haha, and i guess i would just say, ya i guess ur right but what u dont see is uneven door gaps and folded up fedners and bedsides.

thacru78   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by no1lowr lotta stuff thats doored is junk. probably 70 percent of the pics in this thread at least. i would post mine but someone would say, i see 1/4 plate under the door haha, and i guess i would just say, ya i guess ur right but what u dont see is uneven door gaps and folded up fedners and bedsides.

--------------------------------------------- I agree...Mine kinda falls in that category...the bottoms of my doors are definatley junk...and my front fender skirts from hitting junk in the road while rolling low...but it's hard to line up these huge heavy doors by yourself...their close but off at the same time and the doors and skirts will be fixed when it goes to paint....which might be real soon...Wink Wink...Lets see some finish doored trucks that lay true door...not just a bunch of primered turds...I used to like flat black primer...now I cannot stand it.