threads
Page 5 of 17
Mini Truckin General \  I want 2 c some pics of doored vehicles mini trucks, fullsize , or even dualies so lets c them

I want 2 c some pics of doored vehicles mini trucks, fullsize , or even dualies so lets c them

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 12244
replies 168
following 89

getto   +1y

27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="280" height="220" xcodebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab">
m2edragger   +1y

my doored, unibodied, shortened and chopped mazda.. after puttin it on the doors and choppin the top  the truck looked to long so i shorted it 6 inches.. i think it looks proportional again!
post photo
getto   +1y

^^^^this dude is my nemmisiss^^ also another B I G insperation for my chop top, met him at a show in ct. and saw this truck and decided to cut some more shit out of the dime roof. real cool people to. modest, not a big bragger at all and definitly willing to share ideas. used a modified version of one of his ideAS for my windshield....also here is a decent pic to show the roof height w/someone next to it..he is the same height as miles, with the rodeo....
post photo
deflatd   +1y

post photo
post photo
post photo
tuckinlugs06   +1y

oh damn im in love that blue hardbody looks so sick..
thacru78   +1y
The Getbored Designs trucks is sick...but it's not doored...it's a T100 bodied on 24's with a 275/25/24....There's a couple guys out there that are doored on 24's...but I believe the biggest tire is a 275/30/24....Freemans Chevy is doored on 24's....And there is an Erratic Chevy in Texas that is Doored on 24's...I believe both of them are on the 275/30/24...the calculator says that tire is 30.5 inches tall...which dont really mena it is that tall...it says mine is 32.12 inches tall yet mine is a cunt hair taller than 32.5...So there's alittle bit of a difference in the tire/wheel combo overall height...As far as the door laying out the whol time...My front doors do not drag through the entire range of the door....my rear doors do...but the front kinda open up...which is nice sometimes...but I don't see any difference...if your laying and draggin door then who cares if the door is on the ground when it's opened. If the door skin is on the ground then it's doored...its like saying...I hate when people say their truck is bodied...yet when they drive it the body isnt on the ground...their posers...if it lays body...it should lay body all the time...not just when it's layed out...:SHRUG:...Heres a pic of the T100 from Getbored...it's such a badass truck...but not doored on 24's...    
post photo
idrgbdy   +1y
more of that truck........
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
getto   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by thacru78The Getbored Designs trucks is sick...but it's not doored...it's a T100 bodied on 24's with a 275/25/24....There's a couple guys out there that are doored on 24's...but I believe the biggest tire is a 275/30/24....Freemans Chevy is doored on 24's....And there is an Erratic Chevy in Texas that is Doored on 24's...I believe both of them are on the 275/30/24...the calculator says that tire is 30.5 inches tall...which dont really mena it is that tall...it says mine is 32.12 inches tall yet mine is a cunt hair taller than 32.5...So there's alittle bit of a difference in the tire/wheel combo overall height...As far as the door laying out the whol time...My front doors do not drag through the entire range of the door....my rear doors do...but the front kinda open up...which is nice sometimes...but I don't see any difference...if your laying and draggin door then who cares if the door is on the ground when it's opened. If the door skin is on the ground then it's doored...its like saying...I hate when people say their truck is bodied...yet when they drive it the body isnt on the ground...their posers...if it lays body...it should lay body all the time...not just when it's layed out...:SHRUG:...Heres a pic of the T100 from Getbored...it's such a badass truck...but not doored on 24's...  ---------------------------------------------not a pissing contest bro I WAS MISTAKEN about that t100, shit i thought it was a tundra shows how much i know about it i saw it at 1 show in grass...my bad, but bout the true doored thing..if it only lays dor for a couple inches????huh? im not bashing anyone, i just was saying my opinion is all, not tryin to step on your toes man.but like i said, if it drags for a couple inches but not all the way it seems as if it just isnt dead flat. just my thought, or 2 cents or whatever. i think your truck is dope! was not on this thread to start any "e-beef" just stating how i felt bout what a doored truck should be. i made mine lay all the way flat just so there wasnt any ? about it, i been to only 3 shows this year and i took lowest at all three, with 2 other doored trucks at that, but they dont open the duration of the whole door swing, shit my boy had to tug me thru G4L hi low with his doored 454 and took 1st. only cause mine opened all the way, but thats also y i chopped the top so if there was a tie i had a better chance..ha,ha. either way i think all dooored trucks are cool kinda is like a seperate little group at shows i always hang out/meet cool ass cats in line for hi low when there are a few dooored trucks, shit i met a kid at a show like that now he is in my club and we hang out all the time, and we only met cause we both were doored at A  show and now he is a good friend.  i was so stoked when i saw this thread it finally gave me a reason to post pics of my toilet where as i wouldnt torture anyone with a pic of it for any other reason..lol.
post photo
getto   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by idrgbdymore of that truck........---------------------------------------------there seems to be alot of rocker in all these pics, guess i was just horribly wrong.....either way like was said cool ass truck but not doored.
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo