Page 2 of 3
Mazda Projects \  finally lowered!!!!!!

finally lowered!!!!!!

Mazda Projects
views 1847
replies 22
following 11

kirk   +1y
Nice. Looks much better. I was wondering what was up with those houses. Looks like some shit out of a contamination scare. Is that raccoon city? Are there Zombies affoot? Are you a Zombie?

Wow.

PS. Nice bondo.
1dayiwill   +1y
thats prob the house he stole the black plastic stuff from to cover his bed cover
crazymikey   +1y
lmao!!!
effdbmx1   +1y
its the place i live in. there like condos. and for some reason every condo is being redone on the outside.. and ya thats where i got my plastic lol
effdbmx1   +1y

haha my cousin decided he wanted to fix that corner in his autobody class. its not looking too good right now but i'll see. at least i dont have to do anything and it will look better than the dent.
effdbmx1   +1y

i tinted my friends 350z tail lights with regular tint about two weeks ago and that worked fine... but i did have to use a heat gun and stretch the shit out of the tint.
toddluck   +1y
looks better lowwered
mazdamandan   +1y
dont get that bondo wet or contaminated otherwise, it will expand contract and fall off some day, rustin the metal behind it, I would seal it before I drove around, just lookin out bro.
I recall in 19967 when I first lowered my b22, ah the good ol days, hard ridin static drop esp wit low pro rubber. lol . those were the days.
nytrdr24   +1y
lookin good eff'd!
1dayiwill   +1y
so what kin d of tint did you get? Since you got 100ft, do you wanta sell me some?