Page 1 of 3
Mazda Projects \  finally lowered!!!!!!

finally lowered!!!!!!

Mazda Projects
views 1849
replies 22
following 11

effdbmx1   +1y
i lowered my mazda last night!!! it was a bitch cuz i didn't have a lot of tools but i did it.

the first pics are of the mazda right before i went to and lowered it.

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

LOWERED

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
90-b22dawg [andrew]   +1y
sweet.....
effdbmx1   +1y
is anyone around WA selling a front bumper thats not all dented up? all the ones at junkyards here are the same or worse than mine. i dont care about color or anything cuz i'm painting the front end black. just want minimal dents
1dayiwill   +1y
Does light shine through that black paint at all on your blinkers? And did you paint you the top part of you tail lights red?
effdbmx1   +1y
haha the black on the corner lights is a funny story. i had two cans of black paint. i dont know what either one of them was but they were two different kinds. on one of the lights i used one kinda and on teh other i used another. i used the same thickness coat too. and one type of paint lets the light through perfectly and the other completly blocks it out lol. but those lights werent blinkers for me anyways. they were just on when my lights were on(like city lights) and the bottom ones were blinkers. i dont know why. and i dont have them connected right now cuz i have two bulbs in each head light so i use the smaller one as my city lights.

and as for the rear lights, i used some really cheap spraypaint and it works great. it doesn't block out any light and the blinkers are now red cuz i painted the inside of the lens too.
effdbmx1   +1y
1dayiwill if you want to smoke your lights, try using window tint if you have any. i'm getting my 100ft roll that i ordered on monday so i'm gonna smoke them with the tint and then post pics with the lights on and off.
1dayiwill   +1y
What kind of tint did you buy? Im looking to tint my windows my self but dont want to spend a lot on tint from a tint shop and dont want tint that will fade.
dragginmazda86 (dave)   +1y

Just to let you guys know window tint film does not like to stick flat or even at all to plastic lenses or plexiglass. VHT makes a tint spray that is good for smoking out you lenses.
fanninator   +1y
yes spray is what they make for tails and such. i think the company is night shades or something like that

personally i used $15 per roll (i used 2) tint, 5% up front and 15% on the black windows and its been on roughly 1.5 years and still looks good with no fading, no very hard to do eather. just time consuming. -bf
crazymikey   +1y
looks way better now man!

what's with all the plastic on the houses??