sad day for burnt taco

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 11360
replies 65
following 62

leftsyder   +1y
SHITIER
Marshkid1   +1y
The old paint job was definitely more tasteful. Why the hell would they repaint it.
NRChopShop   +1y
Edited: 5/3/2007 11:22:51 PM by NRChopShop

funny how nobody reads that it was repainted for a reason mainly the fact that it was in an accident. second...when i saw it at SEMA 5 or 6 years ago, the epileptic paintjob was peeling. Third...everybody gets WAY too fucking bent out of shape over soebody changing up a truck that belongs to a new OWNER. its funny how EVERYBODY bitches about the 'built not bought' shit and youre driving so and sos truck, yet when the new owner actually changes the truck and makes it their own, you then bitch about it being redone. make up your mind!

hell personally....i liked it best when it was all blue tuckin 18" KMC Alfs and draggin Carlisle. but fuck it aint my truck
sectioned88   +1y
Originally posted by NRChopShop

funny how nobody reads that it was repainted for a reason mainly the fact that it was in an accident. second...when i saw it at SEMA 5 or 6 years ago, the epileptic paintjob was peeling. Third...everybody gets WAY too fucking bent out of shape over soebody changing up a truck that belongs to a new OWNER. its funny how EVERYBODY bitches about the 'built not bought' shit and youre driving so and sos truck, yet when the new owner actually changes the truck and makes it their own, you then bitch about it being redone. make up your mind!

hell personally....i liked it best when it was all blue tuckin 18" KMC Alfs and draggin Carlisle. but fuck it aint my truck

And the award goes to! Only words worth reading on this entire post.

Get overs it.
boooghar   +1y
Edited: 5/4/2007 2:33:34 AM by BOOOGHAR

Originally posted by PpBdyDrpd

Originally posted by NRChopShop

And the award goes to! Only words worth reading on this entire post.

Get over it.

:insert golf clap:
FreaksLo720   +1y
it might be a sad paint job compared to the one before but the funny part is that if he left it the way it use to look everyone would give him shit for driving a store bought truck. so he has a little money left got a new paint job to make it his own and you still.
FreaksLo720   +1y
talk shit.......like said before make up your mind.

it's a sad day for minitruckers when we all act like this....
PimpinMidgets   +1y
This thread is gay...its not like the truck got run over by a D8 Cat....if you want to change it buy it...if not shut the fuck up about it
grip   +1y
Once again someone taking pictures and posting a topic without the owners concent with only the intention of bashing his truck.If the owner got on here and asked what you thought about his paint that would be different.But he didn't did he?This thread should be called kiddie soap opera hour.

Grip//NC\\OKC
sickdime94   +1y
i love the drama on nobody can post without at least one guy givin his opinion and 15 shit talkin about it...the guy can rock his truck how ever he wants,even if it nothin wrong with it from the start.IT IS HIS and thats that