Page 4 of 7
Mini Truckin General \  sad day for burnt taco

sad day for burnt taco

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 11356
replies 65
following 62

nvrloenuf   +1y
Yeah the interior is still the same, you can see it through the window in that pic.

My buddy Troy from NC (Utah or Vegas chapter) traded his green dually (draguar from old mini truckin days) for it then he sold it to a shop in Cali and then it turned into the truck you see now..

That was a GORGEOUS truck back in the day, One of the trucks that made me want to get this into the sport..
smctoy   +1y
Well..each to their own. I like it how it used to look, but the owner of it now wanted to make it his own & thats what he did & we cant hate on him for that.
frontin on 20s   +1y
Originally posted by sweeden

Im not seeing what the big deal is..... its not like he shot primer over it. Even if he did.... its HIS truck not anyone elses.... HIS name is on the titel which means HE owns it and can do what ever the fuck HE wants with it. Fact of the matter here is that the truck got hit and im sure that the guy did not have the money to have the truck repainted with the graphics the way it sat cuz thats not cheap! Plus atleast he went through the trouble and pulled the motor and painted the fier wall and all the james and shit... the truck is not half asses or nothin from what I can tell in the pics. Not what I would have done with it but it aint my truck!.... just my 2 cents i second that everyone on here is so quick to bash someone for what they did just because him or her does'nt like it who cares if he likes it then thats all that matters u don't have to drive it so deal with it thats why i never post much on this site cause everyone has to down whatever someone one post on here. iI give him credit on making a valiant effort on making it own un like other people who but something that someone elese built and clam it as there own.

radar   +1y
Edited: 5/2/2007 6:37:22 PM by Radar

Edited: 5/2/2007 6:33:05 PM by Radar

I went to SEMA a couple of years ago and we went to see an old friend Ryan Evans (he painted Rodell's LOMEGO)and this truck was sitting in his shop. From what I understand a girl owned the truck and was getting it repainted there. The paint literally peeled off in strips. I know cause I kept some LOL. I can tell by the pic Ryan didn't paint it so who knows what in the heck happened from there.
06HEMIRAM   +1y
I'll agree it sucks that it doesn't look as kickass as it once did, but as stated before, it doesn't look beat to hell. And it looks complete at least.

all the niceties aside, it looks kinda gay now...
BggdNBdyDrppdJunk   +1y
that blue was painfully awesome, i definitely wouldnt have covered that up.
GFreeman   +1y
i actually like it better without all of those crazy graphics. call me crazy but i would rather have a ride with a simple paint job instead of something with a million bright ass colors and flames and crap. i know a crazy paint job helps get attention and win shows but ive never understood why so many people like these paintjobs that look like they just threw a bunch of random colors on a ride. i respect the work that went into it, but not everyone likes an insane paintjob and the dude bought the truck so he should paint in however HE wants to. i think it would be worse if he kept the same paintjob and cruized it. just my 2 cents.
TEEBAGGINNN   +1y
I am glad to see that it is still around.
bendapirate   +1y
I think Uncle Fester should buy it and restore another historic mini.
Uncle Fester   +1y
Originally posted by s1cryde

I think Uncle Fester should buy it and restore another historic mini.

If I were to attempt that I hope someone is a good divorce lawyer Have enough to do with fixing Last Look and trying to finish my long term Ranger build.Sad to see the truck loose its identity. That marks 3 off the top 10 paint jobs from MT top 10 that I am aware of.