Page 6 of 7
Mini Truckin General \  sad day for burnt taco

sad day for burnt taco

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 11362
replies 65
following 62

sic68   +1y
I didn't like the graphics before anyways I liked it solid blue. Do I like it now not really. Is it mine nope.. I like the colors sort of just not like that. But, Everyone bitching needs to realize he was changing something everyone in the world knew wasn't theirs to start with. I want it but to each their own.
bendapirate   +1y
I love how EVERY thread on here turns into a hate thread.
cruisinlowS10   +1y
I reiterate

http://www.streetsource.com/forum/topic.aspx?method=reply&topic_id=88963&forum_id=13&forum_title=&M=True&S=True

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On that note, haters beware! From now on I ask that ALL SSM users stand behind me on this. Anyone who spreads hate and discontent on SSM should be banned. If you want to act like that then you are not welcome here. We are friends here and it should stay that way. If you see or hear someone post hate in the forums, let me or another moderator know about it. Speak up! Let people know that you won
myshoelacetorn   +1y
Ok... for all you FUCKING critics out there in the world I can set you stright about THE BURNT TACO. My sister bought the truck from a guy that bought it from mike f. it was in the same mini truck cover picture we have all seen.. Well there was alot of shitty work that was done to the truck before we got it and really so everyone know looks are deciving from FAR away. When you got up on the truck that paint job everyone oh so loved was shitty.. We fixed the shitty bag job on it and we were refered to Count Customs in Las Vegas to get it painted... WELL YES we had the money to go all out on the paint job on the truck but the ppl there had the truck for 2 years and all they did was lay the purple color you see now. They had the truck completly torn apart and we were told that if the truck did not show at freakfest it was out of our club.. So we got the truck back and thats how everyone saw it.. I left my sisters and she didnt have time to worry about the truck so they put some lame ass paint on the truck just to sell it.. So now everyone can stop the talk about what happened to the truck there is the story...
framescr8pintoy   +1y
i wouldnt mind it if it was just solid purple minus the silver.
marcus760   +1y
W.T.F.?
dragnlow   +1y
Edited: 1/14/2008 9:08:35 PM by dragnlow

I looked at it about 3 or 4 months ago parked at the shop in oceanside. He wanted 9 grand for it and had no idea that was burnt taco.
John Nissan   +1y
Originally posted by myshoelacetorn

Ok... for all you FUCKING critics out there in the world I can set you stright about THE BURNT TACO. My sister bought the truck from a guy that bought it from mike f. it was in the same mini truck cover picture we have all seen.. Well there was alot of shitty work that was done to the truck before we got it and really so everyone know looks are deciving from FAR away. When you got up on the truck that paint job everyone oh so loved was shitty.. We fixed the shitty bag job on it and we were refered to Count Customs in Las Vegas to get it painted... WELL YES we had the money to go all out on the paint job on the truck but the ppl there had the truck for 2 years and all they did was lay the purple color you see now. They had the truck completly torn apart and we were told that if the truck did not show at freakfest it was out of our club.. So we got the truck back and thats how everyone saw it.. I left my sisters and she didnt have time to worry about the truck so they put some lame ass paint on the truck just to sell it.. So now everyone can stop the talk about what happened to the truck there is the story...

dudes 100% right, i watched the whole thing go down. paint was crap, you could scrape it off with a razor
myshoelacetorn   +1y
yea... I have no clue what my sister did after I left.. We dont talk anymore. But that is the story about it. We bought it for way more than it was worth when it was done and now and still 9 grand is still way way too much for it. I was trying to put it back together before I left. The only thing that is worth any money on that truck is the engine which i would on pay like 1000.00 for that and if that. I know the ppl that work in oceanside at CVS they are good ppl well Big E is but really 9 grand FUCK that...
myshoelacetorn   +1y
BTW.. That guy jason that said that the BT was hanging around his shop is wrong.. That is not the truck.. The engine does not stick up ove the hood by anymeans...