replies 65
following 62

Dropmaster   +1y
Dang! That Sucks.

I wish I had some paint on my truck!
Iownissan   +1y
i thought its been like this for the last couple years
onelowmini   +1y
The truck got rear ended aloong time ago...that truck has been like that for a while now.
time1   +1y
Originally posted by Cosa Nostra

whats funny is this truck has been like this since freakfest...truck was ugly anyways...drivers side of burnt taco was ugly as fuck to begin with

YUP

I remember seeing it at the last Freakfest painted purple with the same wheels on it. It still had the graphics on the inside of the backwall then to.

sweeden   +1y
Im not seeing what the big deal is..... its not like he shot primer over it. Even if he did.... its HIS truck not anyone elses.... HIS name is on the titel which means HE owns it and can do what ever the fuck HE wants with it. Fact of the matter here is that the truck got hit and im sure that the guy did not have the money to have the truck repainted with the graphics the way it sat cuz thats not cheap! Plus atleast he went through the trouble and pulled the motor and painted the fier wall and all the james and shit... the truck is not half asses or nothin from what I can tell in the pics. Not what I would have done with it but it aint my truck!.... just my 2 cents
ricky@3rdshift   +1y
If would have bought it and it got rear ended or whatever I would have had enough money to get it fixed from the guy who hit me I promise.

Either way if ya don't like it that much buy it and repaint it how it used to be again.
cruisinlowS10   +1y
Originally posted by sweeden

Im not seeing what the big deal is..... its not like he shot primer over it. Even if he did.... its HIS truck not anyone elses.... HIS name is on the titel which means HE owns it and can do what ever the fuck HE wants with it. Fact of the matter here is that the truck got hit and im sure that the guy did not have the money to have the truck repainted with the graphics the way it sat cuz thats not cheap! Plus atleast he went through the trouble and pulled the motor and painted the fier wall and all the james and shit... the truck is not half asses or nothin from what I can tell in the pics. Not what I would have done with it but it aint my truck!.... just my 2 cents

absolutely 100% agree

everyone please see this other thread...

http://www.streetsource.com/forum/topic.aspx?method=reply&topic_id=88963&forum_id=13&forum_title=&M=True&S=True
BK2LIFE   +1y
wow. loved that truck when it was just blue. in fact that blue is one of my favorite colors.. any ways, glad ew were able to rescue Last Look and slowly restore her back to her glory..
just for this reason..
hmm maybe if the owner wants to sell it cheap enough, i might be interested... ill repaint it blue, no graphics just blue, now i have to go brush my teeth, i kinda puked in my mouth
purpl7duece   +1y
Originally posted by cruisinlowS10

Originally posted by sweeden

absolutely 100% agree

everyone please see this other thread...

http://www.streetsource.com/forum/topic.aspx?method=reply&topic_id=88963&forum_id=13&forum_title=&M=True&S=True

Don't get your panties in a bunch over nothin.
woody   +1y
O well. When most people buy an already finished show truck they want to do something to make it their own. All anyone can hope is that maybe one day that truck will reach fame and notoriety again.