Page 2 of 7
Mini Truckin General \  sad day for burnt taco

sad day for burnt taco

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 11357
replies 65
following 62

splitdecision   +1y
I'm not going to bash whoever did the recent paintjob because I say to each his own but it was definitely bada** when it was blue.
ven   +1y
The Vommit on my keyboard is making it hard to type!
lumpy   +1y
who cares what it looks like now all the people hating shouldnt sell their trucks ever
then this wouldnt happen
or
be a billionaire and buy every feature truck when it goes up for sale

so until then shut your piehole and worry about your own ride
tcg5014   +1y
Well the paint can't stay great forever, but that looks like something off of need for speed
tofnlows10   +1y
that sucks...was a sick ride for sure
Iownissan   +1y
that things been like that for a long time!
whtbread   +1y
Hmmmm... Saw it the other day at Constant Velocity. Had no idea that it was Finnegans old truck. I didnt know I was staring at a piece of MT history. Maybe people should stop bitching and buy it though? Alot of minis end up in the scrapyard or in poor shape. Thats a fact with almost all custom trucks and cars. And then maybe people shouldn't ever sell their trucks...
bdydrp18   +1y
i second that. i have pic of that truck hanging in my shop Originally posted by ven

The Vommit on my keyboard is making it hard to type!

Cosa Nostra   +1y
whats funny is this truck has been like this since freakfest...truck was ugly anyways...drivers side of burnt taco was ugly as fuck to begin with
purpl7duece   +1y
Edited: 5/2/2007 1:00:59 PM by purpl7duece

I heard two stories on why it was repainted. 1.The paint was peelin off like crazy. (hard to believe)2. It got rear ended. (all too commom)

That truck could have easily sold for 20-25k with the paint IMO. It was so sick. Both sides were!

Maybe Finnegan or someone can set everyone straight on this??

Either way, WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU PAINT IT LIKE THAT??? It belongs at hot import nights!. JK. to each his/her own