Page 3 of 7
Mini Truckin General \  project fleetside/dually S10

project fleetside/dually S10

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 9095
replies 65
following 26

STUD1Y   +1y
I still miss the dually bed ... a lot of sweat equity into that...

also, you're are gosh darn cool. ish.
rolnlow   +1y
thats my good friends joshs truck, he is from here in Iowa, anything you need to know I might now, pics of the rear setup. I think there was narrowed a foot on each side

post photo
post photo
flamesaway   +1y
Damn that is sweet. Right hand drive too.

Thanks guys, Jey thats nice ish of you too.Once the truck is rolling, I WILL finish the dually bed, just need some time.

post photo
Dejavu   +1y
i told you a while ago to kep that thing the dually! that thing is badd man
flamesaway   +1y
Should be driveable in two or three weeks. Then we will see. But if I do run the dually I think I'll put 20s on front too.
What do you think?

Pascal you selling your ranger?
dragn4door   +1y
Kyle, The dually setup looks cool. It's tough to be different and that is.
juicedwagon   +1y
i say if you have the money hit up brentz wheels or some other company that makes dually wheel and get some 19" duallys and make some adapters. imo your would look better that the white/green one cause you have the rear fenders for it, his looks kinda funny cause he has the front wheels and the rears dont stick out.

either way it would be sick to see the other bed back on cause its badass and different in a good way
Dejavu   +1y
ya the ranger has been up for sale for a while..kinda fed up with it right now... if someone wants to give me my crazy price they can have it. id like to finish it but man oh man there so much to do!