Page 5 of 7
Mini Truckin General \  project fleetside/dually S10

project fleetside/dually S10

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 9091
replies 65
following 26

flamesaway   +1y
I saw that. But it was a square body and it didn't have a bed. I would run duals if someone gave them to me. Too pricey for me, 6 adapters, 6 wheels, 6 tires. Ching
pimptruckman92   +1y
honestly, i think your "dually" bed, even though your runnin a single rear wheel with that big offset looks better than if it had two dually wheels. the deep dish looks sweet and when i saw the first pics i thought that its probably one of the cleanest s10s. then i saw the fleet side bed swapped on there and i thought "no... go back" you should finish the flared bed it looks right at home.
flamesaway   +1y
I might try to squeeze this project out in short while I just need to get my chassis finished and toss some paint on it.
TEEBAGGINNN   +1y
The problem is, it had been done before. Doing a dual wheel on both sides of the axle would be cooler because it would prove to people that is can look good or bad on the truck.
flamesaway   +1y
Edited: 9/1/2007 2:58:07 AM by flamesaway

No, problem is someone threw a bunch of money at some guy and told him to build a fiberglass dually bed then they threw a sticker on the back window, and thats why I put a fleetside on it. I started the bed over a year after talking about doing it and the the other truck started show around. then I changed plans and put the fleetside on it with plans on narrowing the rear and leaving the big americans on it. but you see where its at now. . . .
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
flamesaway   +1y
Looks as though the editing is going strong.
LaidNeon   +1y
make it a dually!!!
flamesaway   +1y
Edited: 9/6/2007 9:55:16 AM by flamesaway

we will just have to see how it goes, right.Also, since taking some time off from the dually bed I've gotten better at metalwork, got some practice on the dashboard. I just want to drive the truck with whatever bed, its been too long since I drove it. All the talk of shops f***n people out of money, thats why I am trying to do all of it myself. But pretty soon I'm going to have to swallow my pride and let someone paint it that knows whats going on. Anyone know a painter in Michigan or close to?
RedXtreme   +1y
sweet looking truck man, i dig it!
flamesaway   +1y
Thanks Red nice truck yourself.

Post your comments. If you can't waste a post, tagg my profile.