Page 6 of 7
Mini Truckin General \  project fleetside/dually S10

project fleetside/dually S10

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 9094
replies 65
following 26

Tuckin18s   +1y
Kyle I met Josh at Indy. he lives here in IA. You'll have to bring the truck out once you getter on the road.
STUD1Y   +1y
i unfortunately don't know any reliable paint guys. they all seem to fall from the same tree in these parts.

Although Brad's been on the up and up lately, now that he's got a kid he prolly needs the $ more..
flamesaway   +1y
To bad Cherry Pie don't have a shop. He does some good ass work on his shit and his butt buddy Josh's. LOL J/K Yeah everyone else is either a hack or a criminal.
STUD1Y   +1y
Originally posted by flamesaway

To bad Cherry Pie don't have a shop. He does some good ass work on his shit and his butt buddy Josh's. LOL J/K Yeah everyone else is either a hack or a criminal.

yea, gary only does what gary wants to do. as it goes.

learn how to paint and do it up!
flamesaway   +1y
Yup then I won't have anyone else to bitch at but myself. It's how you become a well rounded Minitrucker.
casspan   +1y
Here is a crew cab "true dually" with a big block. Been that way for years. My extended cab longbed dually is in the works, powered by a turbo diesel engine. Pics coming soon!
post photo
STUD1Y   +1y
Originally posted by casspan

Here is a crew cab "true dually" with a big block. Been that way for years. My extended cab longbed dually is in the works, powered by a turbo diesel engine. Pics coming soon!

was it used to haul that house in the background around!
post photo
flamesaway   +1y
Edited: 9/7/2007 12:47:24 PM by flamesaway

How far is the diesel turbo motor going to stick out of the hood? That square body is just that, SQUARE. Just cause its got 6 wheels makes it a "true dually"?
flamesaway   +1y
heres a recent pic of the dashboard progress. Will eventually have some Stewart Warner black face gauges w/chrome trim. No radio will go in the dash itself thought.

post photo
STUD1Y   +1y
that turned metal looks great in there!