Mini Truckin General \  project fleetside/dually S10

project fleetside/dually S10

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 9089
replies 65
following 26

flamesaway   +1y
Originally posted by Dejavu

ya the ranger has been up for sale for a while..kinda fed up with it right now... if someone wants to give me my crazy price they can have it. id like to finish it but man oh man there so much to do!

I know what you mean, it is a lot of work to take on after working full time and keeping up the house and LIFE. Whats your truck looking like now and how much are you trying to get out of it.

flamesaway   +1y
Originally posted by h22wagon

i say if you have the money hit up brentz wheels or some other company that makes dually wheel and get some 19" duallys and make some adapters. imo your would look better that the white/green one cause you have the rear fenders for it, his looks kinda funny cause he has the front wheels and the rears dont stick out.

either way it would be sick to see the other bed back on cause its badass and different in a good way

Yeah I'm not down for raising fenders to fit ridiculous sized dually wheels on my truck, no way, Gonna run it "SLEEPER Style" for the rest of the summer. Jumped though a lot of hoops to keep a stock hood on it and that is definetely how it will stay. But having 2 beds and 2 sets of wheels to interchange will be sweet.
lowdime904   +1y
yeah a buddy of mine was asking bout yer bed bc it was in the random rotation n had no clue whose it was...i think i found yer SSM profile bc Seth posted a pic in that dually crew cab thread on there...prolly where they got it from too
flamesaway   +1y
Edited: 8/29/2007 9:03:31 AM by flamesaway

Cool, just stumbled onto that pic on s10forum and was very surprised to see it. I kept that bed underwrap for a long time, that was the only pic out online of it and I only posted it here on ssm. I guess its time to finish it up.

post photo
post photo
post photo
flamesaway   +1y
bump
AVTekk   +1y
To answer your question: that pic is in a Google generated ad that only non-registered users see. S10Forum didn't put it there, Google did.

flamesaway   +1y
Thanks Dave for clearing that up. Sweet truck man I got the poster of it hanging in the garage.

AVTekk   +1y
Edited: 8/29/2007 4:01:18 PM by AVTekk

thanks man, but i agree that you should have kept the dually bed as well

TEEBAGGINNN   +1y
I am waiting for a real dually Mini to surface, one with 6 wheels/ tires. A Toyota box truck with a regular bed on it and dually fenders would be nice.

The step side bed widened looks great but it is not what I think of when hearing/ seeing the word "dually"
LowXpectations91   +1y
i don't kno how to post pics, but there was one at spring fling, a gmc sonoma extended with 4 doors, and 6 tires and wheels, frame painted baby blue with pinstripin, and the driveshaft running through the air tank, if anyone went and took alot of pics you should kno what i'm talkin aboutm but i'm sure its in show coverage on a website sumwhere.