threads
Page 1 of 5
Mini Truckin General \  WTF is up with Tailgate mag?

WTF is up with Tailgate mag?

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 2631
replies 44
following 41

minitrukinranger   +1y
This is from there bulletin on Myspace:

Go pick up this last regular issue of TAILGATE Magazine on sale May 13th.The next issue of TAILGATE will be the very last issue ever! It will be out in August and will be a collectors edition, BEST BABES! NO events, features, shop tours, just girls! You can purchase a copy on line at www. tailgatemag. com.

Thanks for all the support
dragnlow   +1y
its a done deal....;( one less mag on the stands.
LowBlazin   +1y
it was rarely on the stands anyways
P   +1y
Edited: 5/7/2008 4:50:25 PM by P

Edited: 5/7/2008 4:50:09 PM by P

i dont think i've sseen a tailgate magazine since a piss n shit stop in the middle of Indiana somewhere.
fatboysS1O   +1y
we still get them here. decent mag. used to be better imo. been going downhill lately though.
Mulligan   +1y
I am/was one of the editors for the past 2 years, (Mulligan) the issue out now with the orange chevy is the last one like mentioned above...it was a quarterly magazine...lots of magazines have reduced issue numbers this year (DUB, etc..) or layed people off to keep up with the poor economy...the august issue will be a 'goodbye issue' I guess you can call it as this issue was already at print when the decision was made.

Ive been able to find them at 711, wal mart, borders, ralphs and such, only problem is they go fast and not a lot of stores restock.
gimp5561   +1y
did tailgatehave coverage from the last reso??
Mulligan   +1y
Originally posted by lowranger5561

did tailgatehave coverage from the last reso??

its in the issue thats coming out now
gimp5561   +1y
what issue is that what is on the cover??
i am on the road a lot and donot get every issue. hate too see it go.
Mulligan   +1y

post photo