threads
Page 3 of 5
Mini Truckin General \  WTF is up with Tailgate mag?

WTF is up with Tailgate mag?

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 2639
replies 44
following 41

tealchevy   +1y
yeah, it was definitely on an UPhill run
detached   +1y
dude that sucks i was gonna subscribe next month for like 2 years cause i just did my sport trucks & mini truckin..
detached   +1y
dude that sucks i was gonna subscribe next month for like 2 years cause i just did my sport trucks & mini truckin..
thacru78   +1y
One of my favorite mags cause of the girls.....to bad I could never find them anywhere. I've bought 3 issues, and I got them all from the same 7/11 in Houston. Can't find them in Central Texas no where.
stockflooredsdime   +1y
I didnt even know they sold tailgate at stores. I thought it was all online/subsription based.

I can barely get minitruckin at any stores let alone tailgate!
dcapello   +1y
im sad to see it go
chevygurly   +1y
we carry the magazine....the newest issue has RESO coverage

if anyone wants to order one please email me

kris@avsontheweb.com
BIG SHAWN   +1y
I WAS FEATURED IN THE NOV.07 ISSUE AND I AM SAD TO SEE IT GO MY BUDDY ADAMS TRUCK AND HACK SHACK AND TWISTED VIDEO IS FEATURED IN THIS ISSUE AND THEY ARE ALL MY GOOD FREINDS AND I KNOW THIS ISSUE WILL BE A KEEPER FOR ME...
RangerOn18Cobras   +1y
damn that sux...i liked the no-ads...is Paisano Publications just stopping tailgate or are they stopping the other mags too?(easyriders, v twin, tattoo, tattoo savage, tattoo flash, etc..)
y2ksilverado   +1y
I hate to hear this news. I have had a Tailgate subscription since 2002. I held a subscription to Truckin magazine since 1987 and sadly I had to let it go this year because I have lost interest in that particular rag. Well, at least Mini-Truckin, Sport Truck, and StreetTrucks is going strong.

In my opinion Mini-Truckin and StreetTrucks really have their act together and I hope that continues for MANY-MANY years to come!