threads
Page 5 of 5
Mini Truckin General \  WTF is up with Tailgate mag?

WTF is up with Tailgate mag?

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 2637
replies 44
following 41

steroid   +1y
Since that request, I purchased those 3 backissues directly from Paisano. They are still available at $10.00 each.
sotex   +1y
Originally posted by fatboysS1O

we still get them here. decent mag. used to be better imo. been going downhill lately though.

You know your magazine is about to fail when you feature twisted inc in it.
Slappy Mc Nasty   +1y
Edited: 7/22/2008 12:48:01 AM by Slappy Mc Nasty

what about thet trucks that were shot and supposed to be featured in it? are the pics gonna be "sold" to another publication? no feature after all?
complexdesigns   +1y
Originally posted by Slappy Mc Nasty

Edited: 7/22/2008 12:48:01 AM by Slappy Mc Nasty

what about thet trucks that were shot and supposed to be featured in it? are the pics gonna be "sold" to another publication? no feature after all?

Probably end up on the cutting table, Tailgate featured stuff that other mags wouldnt so I doubt they would buy their features.
FullSizeRST   +1y
in 06 tailgate mag shot my truck at scrapin the coast and when the mag was finally sent mt me 4 or so months later it started off on page four and when you would turn the page every four pages would just repeat them selves it was my truck a white full size Chevy with different pin strips on the driver and passenger side and a red ext. cab toyota i believe

Anny way there nag was cool as hell because it wasn't full of crap....it was full of show coverage and some cool rides, prob. the best show coverage mag out there....know to see good show coverage you have to surf the net or buy a mag that might have a page or so devoted to one show or better yet just be a member of SSM for some coverage!

either way sucks its gone