threads
Page 4 of 5
Mini Truckin General \  WTF is up with Tailgate mag?

WTF is up with Tailgate mag?

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 2640
replies 44
following 41

danshoods   +1y
I had this happen a few years back with a drag raceing mag. what they did was the publisher started sending me a differant mag. I think it was hot rod or something but at least they tried to make it right.
SIKaltima   +1y
its a shame truly a great mag
stschopptupchevy   +1y
sUCKS THAT THE MAG IS DONE FOR THEY HAVE THEM AT HASTINGS OUT HERE IN NEW MEXICO AND JUST CLAD MY TRUCK MADE THE PAGES BEFORE THEY PULLED THE ISSUE ...
darwindropmazda   +1y
Sad to see it go!
JETSETTER   +1y
I just renewed too! Damnit, I have all the issues except one that got lost in the mail! Everyone hit up Gil! LOL... I hate to see it go.
bman619   +1y
This happen to me back when i subscribed to what I think was there Sister publication HighBeams, which was the same style mags just of Cars. Once they ended that I got and OG LOW RIDER MAG. IT was cool i guess chicks were hot!! Then I upgraded to TailGate Not sure when my subscription is up hopefully they send something kind of cool in its place, But I HATE to see this MAG go. It was of nice to look at Pictures of bad ass trucks with hot chicks with no adds.

JohnBoy99   +1y
We were getting them through the Army's PX....I'd be lucky to catch an issue while in Iraq. But I just picked up that issue, didn't know it was the last. Damn....I buy all the truck mags...Pick up one, bring it to the "office" and then when that's seen a little mileage (about a week), I go pick up another. But Tailgate was my second favorite mag...something about the no bullshit approach...Truckin' is my least favorite due to ALL the bullshit...fuck ads and boats, want to read and see trucks!!!!!!!!!!!

~Street Trucks Toilet Reader~
Layumon22s   +1y
I think that they should give us all subscriptions to EasyRiders. That is like their flagship magazine
steroid   +1y
Sorry to see it go. I am looking for issues # 28 (February 2005), # 31 (November 2005) and # 35 (November 2006) if any of You have these available. I also have a few extras if there is an issue You might be looking for. Thanks, Mike steroid620@yahoo.com
steroid   +1y
I just bought all 3 remaining issues at Hastings. Mint and still sealed. They are available.... steroid620@yahoo.com