Page 2 of 17
Mini Truckin General \  Mini Truck History Making Trucks

Mini Truck History Making Trucks

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 39717
replies 162
following 124

kaoss   +1y

This is Mitch Henderson's Chevy. Amazing truck. Sadly, it burnt to the ground when the battery sparked and ignited gas fumes inside of a closed trailer.  Feature is here: http://www.truckinweb.com/features/0405tr_1992_chevy_silverado/index.html
post photo
idrgbdy   +1y

post photo
DeepSouthS10   +1y
Edited: 4/7/2010 4:07:04 PM by DeepSouthS10

Plane Jane. A 1990 Mazda B2200 owned by Shawn "Sick Side" Arcidino and built by Sick Side Customs. This truck had so many little features and details that went with the theme. You could literally stand for an hour trying to point em all out. This truck really showcased a true effort of originality.  
cuddcountry   +1y

i like this lets keep it going...what else
DeepSouthS10   +1y

Patrick Reid's 1993 Ford Ranger, "Patience". This truck was taken to the extreme not 1, not 2, but 3 times! Each time yeilding jaw dropping results.  This truck is a prime example that huge wheels are NOT a requirement when it comes to building a truely bad ass truck (3 times!). All it takes is some "Patience"....hahaha, sorry that was too easy to pass up! (Pictures in order of phases 1-3) 
kaoss   +1y

Custom 1985 Toyota Standard Cab Pickup - FarfromluzenBuilt by Brent Zuehlke and his father in his garage.  One of cleanest minis ever built. Full tube chasis, VW bus motor under bed, graphics under the cab. Thing is just amazing. Pushed innovation to the next level. Crazy that it was built in a garage. I walked around with a boner the entire time at Heatwave, since this was one of the first trucks I saw there.  http://www.minitruckinweb.com/features/02/toyota/page5.html
post photo
DeepSouthS10   +1y

awww that was my next one! lol.
baggedmitsu   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by idrgbdy---------------------------------------------Im not knocking this truck by any means, but why is this truck in this thread. is there a reason?
post photo
idrgbdy   +1y
i guess i always seen it everywhere back in the day in the mags. red dog or whatever. not saying it's badass, just thought it was something everyone knew of. lol
baggedmitsu   +1y

ok, fair enough. lol.