Page 3 of 17
Mini Truckin General \  Mini Truck History Making Trucks

Mini Truck History Making Trucks

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 39718
replies 162
following 124

puddin06   +1y

Im liking everything so far....what else is out there?   Also are all these trucks still around, well the ones not burnt down?

nisrod   +1y

dont know how to post pics,,,but what about,,Rough Cut luv,,,,Wrapped with Envy,,,Last Look(come on Fester!!)
DarkCyde   +1y
Edited: 4/7/2010 5:28:42 PM by DarkCyde

post photo
///RELAXED 720   +1y
Eric Perkin's toyota the 1st ever bodied truck FEATURED (march 92    Pat Nichols Ballistic toyota the 1st bodied truck on the cover (jan 93)    David Collins Project X (before paint mid 94)   Big John (Local Minis) Bodied on 20's in 96ish   Dan Marchese 1st nissan with a yota bumper featured (March 93)   Kyle Gann Bad to the Bone 1st with "cali style graphics"  David Hughes Raspberry Delight one of the cleanest minis built on the east coast    Courtney Halowells before the NC days   Just a list of some i have on my computer   
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
theinternetkid   +1y
All right, the M.I.C. dually. I know it was raffled off and some chick won it, right? Is this thing still alive? ---------------------------------------------Originally posted by idrgbdy---------------------------------------------
post photo
IGotIssues   +1y

What about Charles Armstrong's' truck before he rebuilt it? Air brushed tweed, and I believe it had a tilt bed. 
twistedsdime   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by KAOSSCustom 1985 Toyota Standard Cab Pickup - FarfromluzenBuilt by Brent Zuehlke and his father in his garage.  One of cleanest minis ever built. Full tube chasis, VW bus motor under bed, graphics under the cab. Thing is just amazing. Pushed innovation to the next level. Crazy that it was built in a garage. I walked around with a boner the entire time at Heatwave, since this was one of the first trucks I saw there.  http://www.minitruckinweb.com/features/02/toyota/page5.html--------------------------------------------- Has anybody seen these lately or know what happened to it?
post photo
truck action   +1y
The truck that triggered me!
post photo
post photo
lorunner   +1y
anyone have a photo of big dangler, one of the first yotas' bodied on 20's?