threads
Page 3 of 9
Build-Ups \  MEDICATED METAL WORKS CAUGHT MY TRUCK ON FIRE!!!(W/PICS)

MEDICATED METAL WORKS CAUGHT MY TRUCK ON FIRE!!!(W/PICS)

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 19232
replies 81
following 46

baggedexpo   +1y
--------------------------------------------

Pantydrpr said:

No actually what is fishy is someone bad mouthing a shop and presenting pictures, but hasnt provided actual proof that the pictures weren't taken at medicated when it happened. It appears at quite a few shows that alot of good work has come from them. I'm not saying that they did or didn't make good on a fuck up, like others say..shit happens. But to not say anything after a year is bullshit.

Look, shit does happen are you with Medicated? Regardless I could care man. Should have fixed it right! I didn't say anything after a period of six months because I didn't have the funds to fix my truck. Better watch what you post because I have quite a bit of people who can and will speak that have their trucks being bagged currently and in the past and you know. All I wanted was my money. By the way what happened to that avalanche that you caught on fire??? (Will post pics too) Did you fix that too? Look, I'm not here trying to argue with you I'm just here to speak the truth man that is all. More pictures and evidence will be posted tonight.... stay tuned.
SSM-BobHase   +1y
I just want to remind people this is starting to look like a war is going to start. What I suggest is to stay on your own topic and not bring anything else into the mix. There are good points being made on this topic if someone makes a new account to post and does not make themselves known I personally don't take what they say to heart because it is normally someone on the other side. Or it is someone just stirring the pot. After reading all the posts that Baggedexpo has made on Street Source It looks like in 2008 he asked the forums for advice about getting his Expo to lay frame there were a couple of responses but nothing that I would call really helping him. He also said in his posts that he did not have much money to go to the bigger well known shops in his area. Sometimes you need to think about it the reason these shops charge so much is because they have been there done that and have a reputation to uphold. They know the costs of doing this kind of work. So like the old saying goes you get what you pay for, now I know some new shops that do great work and being new you have to start somewhere. I personally do not know the guys from Medicated Metalworks so I can't comment on their work. I also want to say I'm not on anyone's side here I just don't want this to turn into a shit tossing contest
thacru78   +1y
Lol at the guy heckling the guy like it was his fault his truck got messed up...lol I'm not sure if your trying to defend Medicated or not...but you trying to justify his situation as if it right is only making Medicated look bad. My advice is to offer to fix the truck...or foot the bill for fixing it. Medicated is putting out some good work...one small problem isn't worth ruining their reputation...specially if heckling the customer is your solution to the problem.
Pantydrpr   +1y
No I'm not with medicated nor am I affiliated with them. I see post about someone talking shit about a shop I'm curious to see proof, which you really haven't produced except a few pictures of a burnt area in your truck that you say was taken 6 months after. So until you produce your "evidence and proof" detective dipshit. I will stay tuned. And again here we go again with more burning? And I'm happy you have "people" who have their trucks being bagged currently and in the past..... This whole site its full of them
radchuck7   +1y
I think what i would've done is call Bill over at ekstensive and gotten a reference before i ever dropped my ride off. Or i know this guy off hwy 6 who does a pretty good job he just does alot of meth so your truck might come back to you missin some shit, but hes got some pics of some really good work that "he" did.
baggedexpo   +1y

radchuck7 said:

I think what i would've done is call Bill over at ekstensive and gotten a reference before i ever dropped my ride off. Or i know this guy off hwy 6 who does a pretty good job he just does alot of meth so your truck might come back to you missin some shit, but hes got some pics of some really good work that "he" did.

Hey man thats uncalled for, when I thought I took my truck to Medicated I thought they were capable enough. But I was wrong. So shut the ****!
radchuck7   +1y
That wasn't intended to be a personal shot, so calm down! how did the suspension work that they did turn out?
baggedexpo   +1y

Pantydrpr said:

No I'm not with medicated nor am I affiliated with them. I see post about someone talking shit about a shop I'm curious to see proof, which you really haven't produced except a few pictures of a burnt area in your truck that you say was taken 6 months after. So until you produce your "evidence and proof" detective dipshit. I will stay tuned. And again here we go again with more burning? And I'm happy you have "people" who have their trucks being bagged currently and in the past..... This whole site its full of them

Burnt area you dumb ass, inst that enough damage? Medicated knows they caught it on fire. Bagged currently at Medicated Metalworks. What happened to the avalanche at Alamo Customs? Answer my question?

Pantydrpr   +1y

baggedexpo said:

radchuck7 said:

Hey man thats uncalled for, when I thought I took my truck to Medicated I thought they were capable enough. But I was wrong. So shut the ****!

Geez such a "poopmouth"
baggedexpo   +1y

Damn how many trucks have you caught on fire??
post photo