threads
Page 5 of 9
Build-Ups \  MEDICATED METAL WORKS CAUGHT MY TRUCK ON FIRE!!!(W/PICS)

MEDICATED METAL WORKS CAUGHT MY TRUCK ON FIRE!!!(W/PICS)

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 19231
replies 81
following 46

baggedexpo   +1y
Here is the CEO of Medicated Metal Works and his employees. Turn your speakers up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfCUJDRezjQ&feature=related
1lochevy   +1y
Man that's horrible how old are they
Pantydrpr   +1y
So the video you post was posted 3 months after your truck caught on fire. You sure they are talking about yours or the avalanche. Just sayin
codeblue88   +1y
Honestly, it sucks that your truck caught on fire, but accidents do happen.. i used to work at a shop in west des moines about 3 years ago and there were things that happened that i had no control over. I mean shit just happens... it will find a way. I don't think its fair though that after all this time you come to the world wide web to talk down about a shop for an event that appears to have happened several months ago... and i especially do not appreciate pantydrpr's comment about a said "poopmouth" this thread is getting out of control and everyone just needs to calm down.
SSM-BobHase   +1y
As I said before if this goes any further it will be deleted. Bagged needs answers and suggestions and I think he has gotten some but to bring more to this topic about my buddy 20 years ago this happened is not the topic.
baggedexpo   +1y
I agree with you^^^ and thank you for your advice lets keep this on topic
1lochevy   +1y
Well it's obvious we know medicated metals is the two new users Tryin to protect there name... Expo has stated several times he didn't realize it was like that behind the dash til later cause he didn't have the funds to fix it right then... Lol does it matter who dash there talkin about they are still making jokes about it... That's a pretty serious thing... Do u know what kinda electronics are behind a dash of a car?
codeblue88   +1y
yes thank you bob for your advice and i agree the topic should be benefiting baggedexpo and his hardships
codeblue88   +1y
hey hey now lochevy1... if you wanna talk about electronics i think you should go to the multimedia section of this website. keep it on topic please
SSM-BobHase   +1y
Here's the deal if he thinks they are talking about his truck I would copy it and take it to court as evidence. Maybe they are talking about his truck maybe not but tell the judge there seems to be a pattern here.