threads
Page 6 of 9
Build-Ups \  MEDICATED METAL WORKS CAUGHT MY TRUCK ON FIRE!!!(W/PICS)

MEDICATED METAL WORKS CAUGHT MY TRUCK ON FIRE!!!(W/PICS)

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 19246
replies 81
following 46

baggedexpo   +1y
I am trying to stay on topic here, when I took it to Medicated they fried my ecu, and if you are aware with the PATS system then there is no way of turning on your vehicle. PATS is a anti theft system. I'm not f**** stupid. I do own a Ford. Look to all of you guys all I wanted was my money back, plain and simple. goodnight!
1lochevy   +1y
No codeblue balls this is a buildup topic on his truck about his electronic stuff and other object being burnt maybe u need to start at page 1 and keep reading before you go and create a 3rd name...
SSM-BobHase   +1y
Not sure where you all live it is 10:08 here and getting to be comical to say the least. I think if we all look back we all have been screwed somewhere along the line. I think what happened is to bad and Bagged he should be reimbursed for any out of pocket expenses that occurred because of the fire. Still after reading this thread did the shop do any work on the truck if they did and it did not have to be fixed they at least did that and should be keep the money for their work.
tuckinlugs06   +1y
someone ip check the screen names ...
tuckinlugs06   +1y
it isclearly they tryed to hide the half ass harness hack job ...and thatsall they tryed to fix left the rest andcavered it with the dash...if they would have gotten in running he prob would have never knew what was behind the dash
Eddie936   +1y
Hey baggedexpo sorry to hear about your problems bro I feel for you man that just sucks that shit like this happens all the time . This truck is a bad ass truck and I can't wait for it to be fixed and up and running. And yeah correct me if I'm wrong,I'm just speaking from the top of my mind but I remember the blue hummer SUT on 30 in. Billets being originally bagged there at medicated but then afterwards was taken to built-2-drag customs to get re-bagged. What's up with that? And yeah that does look like color blinds frame. Like I said correct me if I'm wrong ...
LaidNeon   +1y
Edited: 4/8/2011 3:17:07 AM by LaidNeon

--------------------------------------------

baggedexpo said:

Here is the CEO of Medicated Metal Works and his employees. Turn your speakers up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfCUJDRezjQ&feature=related

--------------------------------------------

justin didnt say shit in that video.......just saying

yes the situation is bad & i know if it were me i would be hella pissed. i think the other side of the story needs to be heard. either way yes medicated is at fault for the damages.
baggedexpo   +1y
I was wondering if anyone knew who does good alignments on bagged trucks? I would prefer someone locally around the Houston area if possible. Thank you for all the support guys. Right now me and my buddy are just focusing on getting it back to complete order so that I am able to drive out to Tex mex.
iRIDElow   +1y
Edited: 4/8/2011 9:08:21 AM by iRIDElow

bensons on hwy 3 in webster in between nasa rd 1 and 518
Eddie936   +1y
Best place is Northwest Chassis in Tomball. (281)440-0107 he did mine almost a year ago and it's been doing great