threads
Page 4 of 9
Build-Ups \  MEDICATED METAL WORKS CAUGHT MY TRUCK ON FIRE!!!(W/PICS)

MEDICATED METAL WORKS CAUGHT MY TRUCK ON FIRE!!!(W/PICS)

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 19233
replies 81
following 46

Pantydrpr   +1y
It would probably be better to ask someone that actually knows about the avalanche. Yours is the only one I've heard of burning there because of this post. I don't know any of those guys, but I would like to see those pictures too
Pantydrpr   +1y
Edited: 4/7/2011 10:37:49 PM by Pantydrpr

so you post something with him being out of pocket 600 dollars to fix something that got messed up? Seems he made good on something that got messed up
okcderek   +1y
I don't see the confusion. They burnt his Expo, attempted to fix/hide some shoddy work by patching the harness behind the dash rather than replacing it. He didn't know they did that because the dash was put back together. So they burnt his truck then half-ass fixed it. Sounds pretty clear to me. Sorry you are having to go thru all that headache. Hope it all gets worked out for ya & you get your ride back together & at least get back your money from them. Personally, they should have to pay for the money you spent w/ them & reimburse you for the parts Expo you had to buy....that's my opinion though.
SSM-BobHase   +1y
--------------------------------------------

Pantydrpr said:

No I'm not with medicated nor am I affiliated with them. I see post about someone talking shit about a shop I'm curious to see proof, which you really haven't produced except a few pictures of a burnt area in your truck that you say was taken 6 months after. So until you produce your "evidence and proof" detective dipshit. I will stay tuned. And again here we go again with more burning? And I'm happy you have "people" who have their trucks being bagged currently and in the past..... This whole site its full of them

It does look strange that you started your Pantyrpr membership a few days ago. It looks to me and I'm nobody that you either have another account and just did not want to post in it for fear off backlash. Does not matter to me because everyone see's threw it. Honestly not picking a fight with you I'm just saying.
SSM-BobHase   +1y

Big Dee said:

I don't see the confusion. They burnt his Expo, attempted to fix/hide some shoddy work by patching the harness behind the dash rather than replacing it. He didn't know they did that because the dash was put back together. So they burnt his truck then half-ass fixed it. Sounds pretty clear to me. Sorry you are having to go thru all that headache. Hope it all gets worked out for ya & you get your ride back together & at least get back your money from them. Personally, they should have to pay for the money you spent w/ them & reimburse you for the parts Expo you had to buy....that's my opinion though.

Perfect Big Dee there is your answer baggedexpo.

Just_Robert   +1y
It's funny when someone loses a few thousand dollars on a stupid truck build, and yet the people that are losing their jobs, houses, and their whole livelihoods don't make a thread about it. Whether you're on the left or the right side, there are always 2 sides to every story, and there's the truth. I'm sorry that you took it to a sketchy shop. Do a little research and you get what you pay for (or from the txt) not pay for. Yes, it sucks to find out that you're hard earned money is spent on something that is useless.... TRUST ME, I know the feeling, but it only makes you and your project better.
Pantydrpr   +1y
I decided to find them on facebook, they seem like they do some good work. Is that colorblinds frame in a few pictures?
codeblue88   +1y
Edited: 4/7/2011 11:12:22 PM by SSM-BobHase

Pantydrpr   +1y
I think I have been blinded
1lochevy   +1y
So panty how would feel to pay for more than half of the job up front and get your truck bak messed up and not even runnin. I mean at my shop if we broke something on a car we are liable for it...stuff does happen but the shop could have at least replace and cleaned up all the burnt up stuff...but I'm sure if that wouldve happen to uu would be cool with it...to me the guy with the expo is really upset and he came to us to ask our opionion since that's what a forum for...good luck man... Just be the better man karma is always around the corner