threads
Page 7 of 9
Build-Ups \  MEDICATED METAL WORKS CAUGHT MY TRUCK ON FIRE!!!(W/PICS)

MEDICATED METAL WORKS CAUGHT MY TRUCK ON FIRE!!!(W/PICS)

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 19245
replies 81
following 46

BK2LIFE   +1y
Ok I have read this entire thread and I have a few comments and questions.

1. Just about everyone in this scene is somehow affiliated with SSM. So why hasn
projekt94   +1y
--------------------------------------------

Eddie936 said:

Best place is Northwest Chassis in Tomball. (281)440-0107 he did mine almost a year ago and it's been doing great

Awsum!!! Ima have to hit these guys up. I stay I'm waller.

As for the stiation that does suck bro and I hope you get everything worked out man.
Dragntrac23   +1y
BaggedExpo / I work at Parts Unlimited in Pearland TX .. I hooked Medicated/ Justin up with a dash when he burnt your shit up. Another buddy sprayed it for em.. I think the problem was when he half assed the wiring or clean up putting it back in. I remember them asking me for a wire harness but they vary so much engine size options etc I tend to stay away from them. I believe you bro.. I too have been recently screwed over by Medicated Metalworks/ Justin Brill while bagging a new Sierra of mine .. Because you have a shop/ talent & can weld doesnt make you a good business or help you stand behind your work or take care of your customers.

baggedexpo   +1y

Dragntrac23 said:

BaggedExpo / I work at Parts Unlimited in Pearland TX .. I hooked Medicated/ Justin up with a dash when he burnt your shit up. Another buddy sprayed it for em.. I think the problem was when he half assed the wiring or clean up putting it back in. I remember them asking me for a wire harness but they vary so much engine size options etc I tend to stay away from them. I believe you bro.. I too have been recently screwed over by Medicated Metalworks/ Justin Brill while bagging a new Sierra of mine .. Because you have a shop/ talent & can weld doesnt make you a good business or help you stand behind your work or take care of your customers.

Thanks for the input man. Yea could not have said it any better. I did not know you drove that white GMC sierra bro that shit is clean. I hope you get it back up on the road and driving the way it should. By the way what happened if you don't mind me asking?
ChadCrissDesign   +1y

LaidNeon said:

Edited: 4/8/2011 3:17:07 AM by LaidNeon

baggedexpo said:

Here is the CEO of Medicated Metal Works and his employees. Turn your speakers up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfCUJDRezjQ&feature=related

justin didnt say shit in that video.......just saying

"we'll catch yo shit on fire, ya your dash on fire!" was stated in the video... if it was from him or not, his buddies, hes wearing a firemens hat and laughing about it... Not a good shop in my eyes at all.

toreadorxlt   +1y
I have nothing to add other than....

I wouldn't ever trust a shop that extended my harness with fucking butt connectors.

baggedexpo   +1y
This was an Expedition that I found for sale that had the complete wiring harness,cluster,pcm modules, Pats system modules and the key which meant I could just transfer everything over to my Expo to get it running.

I know it's ugly but I had to do what I had to do...

This was the complete Harness that I needed and this is the way shit should been done in the first place....

This is the beg. of the cleaning process before we put everything back in together.

Sanding down to bare metal so that I am able to prep and paint again....

This is after my first coat of paint looking back to normal once again....

Another thing I had agreed on with Medicated Metalworks was that I was going to have front a/c but from which you guys saw in the previous pictures everything was melted, but thanks to my best friend Charles we were able to use and modify the box out of the brown Expo and make some a/c work with a little cutting and trimming.

Everything is starting to look like normal once again, All this work was done after being at work all day, We work from 8 to 6 eat dinner and work from about 8 too 1 a.m fixing someone else's f*** **.

Almost there.... The dash and truck is fully functional as we speak right now (Motor wise)...

The truck was dropped off at Ekstensive Metal works this past weekend to re do the front steering and suspension and whatever else that was not done right... I wanna give a special thanks to Bill and Mitch for the help and to having my truck on the road soon once again.

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
iRIDElow   +1y
glad you got your truck in good hands and getting it up an running again
tattedfordguy   +1y
Dude i just read this whole thread, I would be in jail right now if that was my expo... I feel for ya bagged
baggedexpo   +1y

iRIDElow said:

glad you got your truck in good hands and getting it up an running again

Thanks man I've been checking out your build thread on your truck, I wanna say that its going to look sick! Any time date of when it might be finished? I also talked to the guys at Benson's and they said that 26's were to big for them to align any other suggestions? I really don't wanna take my wheels off cause my factory's wont bolt back up.