threads
Page 1 of 7
Mini Truckin General \  WYOTECH. . . . . . .. .

WYOTECH. . . . . . .. .

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 2287
replies 65
following 45

blindinya004   +1y
anyone going to wyotech in sacremento,Ca. because i am going there in January. im moving from the Katrina catastrophe zone to wyotech..

Any information about people that have gone and the experiences while attending will be appreciated.

Thanks .
SSM-Webmaster   +1y
i hear a lot about people asking about wyotech and saying they are going to come out with badass rides buttttttt... i havnt seen any yet.
blindinya004   +1y
I'm going . already have a badass ride that i built but i want to know the science behind frame fabrication and roll cage construction.....
shortrodeo   +1y
My Girls dad teaches chassy fab at Wyotech Sacramento. He is a bad ass when it comes to building stuff.

When you take his courses you will learn all the science behind proper suspension design, roll cages, and tubbin.

I dont know many of the staff memebers over there, but Tom is a cool ass dude and the school itself is hella nice.

Good luck bro.
blindinya004   +1y
i appreciate the encouragement. but if you know any one else with information hook me up.
89s dime   +1y
all i know is that if i could have redone everything then i wouldnt have gone, its a fucking assload of money, and when goin into the field i would have been better off doing an apprenticeship threw a bodyshop starting out, then as u go along take ICAR tests to get certified and your good to go
89s dime   +1y
and thats not saying i didnt learn anything, i learned alot and its was awesome but im talking money wise, but if thats not an issue then fuck what i say
blindinya004   +1y
yeah money really isnt a problem i am really going for the experience and to get the FUCK out of louisiana.
CaNnEdCiViC   +1y
my buddy went to wyotech. He took up body and paint i think. He did all the work to his caddy deville under our club profile Freaks Of Nature if you wanna check it out. Shaved, adjustable and 2 toned paint.
Lance696   +1y
i was going to go to WYoTech. but they wanted 32,000 for 10 months and thats bullshit. im going to build streetrods and minitrucks i can learn from working in tha shop and on my own for cheaper ...