threads
Page 2 of 7
Mini Truckin General \  WYOTECH. . . . . . .. .

WYOTECH. . . . . . .. .

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 2292
replies 65
following 45

bobby7m   +1y
Going in January. Not a bad way to spend my GI Bill if ya ask me.
GreatCornHolEO   +1y
all that crap is buncha bull honkey. just like UTI in houston. i know alot of peopel that went that said they where gonna have all these high payin jobs buildin badass stuff. umm yea they got dead end jobs not even in there job field. i wouldnt waste 30G's for 10 months to get a piece of paper. i'd spend that money buildin a grage and gettin tools and learnin yer damn self or gettin a apprenticeship. thats just my 2 cents
dragndime   +1y
yea, its a waste of money.
35hundo   +1y
IM at Wyotech PA now ummm yeaaa they sold out, there pumpin kids in here like crazy, and its almost imposible to get the classes you really want now. If your not going to wyotech to get into a dealership your wasting your time, almost everything is geared towards dealer work. hit me up if ya got more Q's.

Josh ///Relaxed FL-PA
lowrydes   +1y
A friend of mine just finished and he learned alot, but it is alot of money. Me personnaly, I went to a local college and learned the basics and then went to work for a shop. I learned custom stuff on my own over the last 12 or 13 years and by talking and watching others.
Fatdaddyrobnutz   +1y
BEAU! My nigerian how ya been? I went to UTI and every body shop I talked to said "WOW, how much experience do you have? Just school? OK, 8 bucks an hour and you get to sweep floors." School sucks. find someone to apprentice with and do stuff on your own. If its not right redo it until you figure it out. Thats how I learned. That and buggin the hell out of older bodymen.
sinwagon   +1y
Sounds like alot of new kids to be rolling in Sac this year! Whoot Whoot!
bbt fab   +1y
I just got done out there the school wasnt that bad alot of bs loved the upholstery class everything else sucked
forever grounded   +1y
what u get out of wyotech is all about your drive for the information, and yes its expensive but you are paying to get into the field faster and your paying for one of the best names in automotive technology training,you wont have enough time to really build a bad ass ride youll have 2 weeks to do work on your own ride most likely but you will learn all the geometry and all the correct set up for suspension frames brakes whatever u want really, just have to pay attention n ask questions about what u wanna learn about. so if u can afford it n u really wanna learn teh stuff go for it n itll help u get a job n help u learn what u want
streetsweeper1   +1y
her we go again...If you want to learn how to fabricate your way through your projects I wouldn