Page 16 of 17
Mini Truckin General \  Mini Truck History Making Trucks

Mini Truck History Making Trucks

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 39559
replies 162
following 124

astrowoody75   +1y
his name is Joseph Murphy, i did the body work on that truck. started life as a 900 dollar p.o.s...
JohnBoy99   +1y

Murphy, that's right...damn, I can't believe I forgot his name.  Used to BS with him over at MightyD50.com.
TwistedKreation   +1y

Sad what happened to that truck though, damn kids.
slamdtaco   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by UstillaintloBones' dually.. 2 things.. look closely at the pic of it now (lifted) look in the rear wheel well, you can see where the C-notch used to be 2nd, those 19's (from the lowered pic) were originally on Frank from REDS, (DieselWheels.com) yellow Ford dually, and they were the first rig wheels (19.5s) on a dually (that was probibly late 97 or early 9---------------------------------------------came across this pic recently
post photo
post photo
JohnBoy99   +1y

Legend of the Sphinx, that's the Mazda I was thinking of.  Also, there was an Isuzu extended cab that was absolutely beautiful.  It was a green and white Space Cab.  It was a high end build like Project Isabella.  Can't remember that trucks name....damn.
GoodLow123   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by otterboy47---------------------------------------------Originally posted by IGotIssues---------------------------------------------Last time I saw the orange/silver truck in this pic. It was parked on the show room floor at the Hi-Fi Shop in Ogden Ut. It may still be there.--------------------------------------------- Yep it's still there at the Hi-Fi Shop, I drive by it quite a bit. I love how it looks now. What's the story behind this truck, I've seen it everywhere but don't know much about it.
post photo
post photo
tucky   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by NRlaydtacoSkinned AliveMAGAZINE: MT Cover September 2001 OWNER: Brian HaleTRUCK NAME: Flakenstein OWNER: Derrick Jhagroo TRUCK NAME: Wrapped With Envy, aka 24 KaratMODEL: '85 Nissan King CabMAGAZINE: MT Cover September 1991   ----------------------------------------------SKINNED ALIVE my fav truck ever cant belive it is only on here one time anyone know what ever happened to it?
post photo
post photo
post photo
ibagurs   +1y
Edited: 7/10/2010 12:57:35 AM by ibagurs

Aftermath built by ghetto bob of NC texas built this truck in the late 90s early 00s. was one if not the first truck with gieger/biomechaical graffics, and one of the first truck in texas to run electric valves, from what ive been told.  it was painted by ryan evans of kaotic kreations, better know as kaotic kustoms. 
post photo
post photo
dakotascrapin   +1y
For me, this issue of Minitruckin Magazine and this truck, sealed my spot in this sport. When i saw this truck i knew i wanted to be in Relaxed Atmosphere and be a part of this community !!! Wish i had a better picture but to me...this truck will forever seal my fate and who knows...had i never seen it... i may not have as many of u as friends now !!! Hate to sound sappy but just being real...Jason Missouri   
post photo
Slappy Mc Nasty   +1y
Edited: 7/10/2010 2:22:37 AM by Slappy Mc Nasty

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by ibagursEdited: 7/10/2010 12:57:35 AM by ibagursAftermath built by ghetto bob of NC texas built this truck in the late 90s early 00s. was one if not the first truck with gieger/biomechaical graffics, and one of the first truck in texas to run electric valves, from what ive been told.  it was painted by ryan evans of kaotic kreations, better know as kaotic kustoms.  ---------------------------------------------such a killer ride, really want to see this legend make a come back
post photo
post photo