Page 14 of 17
Mini Truckin General \  Mini Truck History Making Trucks

Mini Truck History Making Trucks

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 39686
replies 162
following 124

crewcabondubs   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by dwn2erths10---------------------------------------------Originally posted by lukedogg---------------------------------------------Originally posted by twisted yota10 years ago at the pigeon forge show---------------------------------------------Wow...I totally remember this day very well...I totally miss P.F. days and the bumper-to-bumper cruising...Was this the year where the Time Machine made an appearance at this show?  I think itwas...hmmmm.... I wish we could one day re-visit P.F. like the old days...---------------------------------------------The guy that built this is the same guy that built "School N U"---------------------------------------------haha! i always hated that damn truck! we used to call it the skateboard. prob the only thing scooby built that i didnt like.   
Uncle Fester   +1y

Here are a few pictures of some of the rides that I love and have been so furtunate to have been able to buy.  Purple Ranger and Milo might not be historic but they got me hooked each in their own way. Here is a picture I took around Thanksgiving after putting up some lights.   Loaded for last year thanks again Ian and the other CO crew awesome time. 
post photo
post photo
post photo
FXDGRND   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by Pazz88mazda --------------------------------------------- Originally posted by CRUISER-CH!X   ---------------------------------------------   Oooh my god thats fucking crazy !!!!!!!!!!  I love it .!!!!!!!! any more pics or info ? --------------------------------------------- Mike Manetta owned and built. Did the first lifted regular bed F-650 after it. Info. Was a standard cab long bed. Manetta made it extra cab long bed. Full custom frame. Weight 11,000 pounds or something nuts like that. 7 or so hydraulic pumps. Too heavy for billets so he rolled the stocks. Dancing bed. Tilt cab. 3 wheeled without sagging. Did right hand turns with the left front in the air without sagging. Could drive with cab up while draggin down the street.   Last run years ago it had a SBC chevy auto in it. Someone that is around or in DTE bought it haven't heard anything after that. 
post photo
AON-OFFDAHOOK   +1y
Edited: 4/11/2010 11:41:43 PM by AON-OFFDAHOOK

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by FXDGRND---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Pazz88mazda---------------------------------------------Originally posted by CRUISER-CH!X   --------------------------------------------- Oooh my god thats fucking crazy !!!!!!!!!!  I love it .!!!!!!!! any more pics or info ? ---------------------------------------------Mike Manetta owned and built. Did the first lifted regular bed F-650 after it. Info. Was a standard cab long bed. Manetta made it extra cab long bed. Full custom frame. Weight 11,000 pounds or something nuts like that. 7 or so hydraulic pumps. Too heavy for billets so he rolled the stocks. Dancing bed. Tilt cab. 3 wheeled without sagging. Did right hand turns with the left front in the air without sagging. Could drive with cab up while draggin down the street. Last run years ago it had a SBC chevy auto in it. Someone that is around or in DTE bought it haven't heard anything after that. --------------------------------------------- This truck had (10) pumps. 4 for the truck, 4 for the z-rack bed, and 2 (one in each fender with cut reservoirs) for the cab lift.  The truck also had a pulley system when the cab went up it also pulled the front control arm up to make for a bigger three wheel.  How do I know so much about it?  I remember staring at it for about 2 hours at a show trying to piece it all out (back in 1999 ). 
post photo
jumbo   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by 02ramon20s---------------------------------------------I will have to dissagree w. Mike's S10 being the 1st on 22's. There was one in Greenville on bodied on 22" wires that drove in 02. That was the 1st one I had ever seen or heard about.    --------------------------------------------- I trailered this truck to Show Fest in 2002, And yes it did drive in. This was my friends truck.--------------------------------------------- I remember that because it was my first show, period.  I was blown away by all the trucks i'd seen in the mags, and i remember this one well because my buddy with the 99 frontier bagged/cylindered on 20's was parked beside it, i seem to remember the clutch being in the middle of the floorboard to make room for the wheels, right?
post photo
relaxednoma   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by idrgbdy i remember a dude around dayton, oh had a juiced 93+ ranger back in the late 90's. had a fish tank as the back window. think he went on to open a hack shack around here. but it didn't last long. doubt i have pics of it. --------------------------------------------- I do remember the truck and that hack shack that was open for like 3 days lmao
ilo00w   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Dick2this is twisted metal it was built by bob grant went through several owners being traded and now I believe it has landed in the hands of sunsethere is a link to info on ithttp://www.minitruckinweb.com/features/toyota/1001mt_1982_toyota_pickup_toy_blazer_twisted_metal/index.html---------------------------------------------Yea its in =SUNSET= now. one of the members in our Australia chapter bought it at TexMex '10. th truck is staying here in the states and getting some more work done and some things changed. Hopefully we will see it more often..  ---------------------------------------------who bought it ??
post photo
spider97   +1y
time machine has to be the baddest mini truck ever built other trucks that come to mind are burnt taco,no regrets, mic dually and i always liked the mic tahoe and navigator they werent too extreme just very clean trucks
Petey   +1y
Josh "Aussie" from our Australia chapter now owns it but its staying here in the states i believe..
RA_Blair   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by jumbo72---------------------------------------------Originally posted by 02ramon20s---------------------------------------------I will have to dissagree w. Mike's S10 being the 1st on 22's. There was one in Greenville on bodied on 22" wires that drove in 02. That was the 1st one I had ever seen or heard about.    ---------------------------------------------I trailered this truck to Show Fest in 2002, And yes it did drive in. This was my friends truck.---------------------------------------------I remember that because it was my first show, period.  I was blown away by all the trucks i'd seen in the mags, and i remember this one well because my buddy with the 99 frontier bagged/cylindered on 20's was parked beside it, i seem to remember the clutch being in the middle of the floorboard to make room for the wheels, right?---------------------------------------------Yep the clutch was to the left of the drivers seat and almost impossible to drive, but it did drive. It was my buddy Jose's truck and he drove it like that all over the place. He has now out of the scene but he was definately the first on 22's.
post photo