Page 13 of 17
Mini Truckin General \  Mini Truck History Making Trucks

Mini Truck History Making Trucks

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 39690
replies 162
following 124

lukedogg   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by twisted yota10 years ago at the pigeon forge show---------------------------------------------Wow...I totally remember this day very well...I totally miss P.F. days and the bumper-to-bumper cruising...Was this the year where the Time Machine made an appearance at this show?  I think itwas...hmmmm.... I wish we could one day re-visit P.F. like the old days...
JboyDrags   +1y

EscalayedRestin RockerFlame Broyled
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
slamdtaco   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by 98L150---------------------------------------------those were the good ole days of minitruckin
post photo
dwn2erths10   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by lukedogg --------------------------------------------- Originally posted by twisted yota 10 years ago at the pigeon forge show --------------------------------------------- Wow...I totally remember this day very well...I totally miss P.F. days and the bumper-to-bumper cruising...Was this the year where the Time Machine made an appearance at this show?  I think itwas...hmmmm....   I wish we could one day re-visit P.F. like the old days... --------------------------------------------- The guy that built this is the same guy that built "School N U"
ElCadillacKid   +1y
i've always loved TP's  'Xcursion'.
ElCadillacKid   +1y

post photo
64caddy   +1y
TP's exursion was the coolest truck ever!! they built that truck in 8 weeks and drove it to sema. awesome!!
64caddy   +1y
Edited: 4/11/2010 5:35:57 PM by 64caddy

how do i post pic????