views 39715
replies 162
following 124

98L150   +1y

post photo
post photo
98L150   +1y

idrgbdy   +1y
i remember a dude around dayton, oh had a juiced 93+ ranger back in the late 90's. had a fish tank as the back window. think he went on to open a hack shack around here. but it didn't last long. doubt i have pics of it.
Codakel   +1y

The Original Trux-A-Rossa Widebody kit by Kel Nelson!!! AIM Industries/Ratical Tops  
post photo
post photo
post photo
CRUISER-CH!X   +1y

post photo
boss hogg   +1y

Some of the baddest trucks on the east coast from back in the day came from a little 2 car garage in Pikeville, Kentucky. The Drop Shop. Jody Hall built some awesome rides, especially the square body rangers he done. Anybody got any pics?
nc dragger   +1y
10 years ago at the pigeon forge show
getto   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by idrgbdy --------------------------------------------- Originally posted by DeepSouthS10 Luis Marton's Chevy Fullsize. The first stock floor body dropped fullsize. It was also chop topped and sectioned. I want to say it was featured under the name "Bad Apple" or something like that. Easily one of my favorite trucks, as well as one of the trucks that got me into the scene. --------------------------------------------- yup. me 2. i remember looking at the IF Custom site all day at school back in the day. which was a wednesday. --------------------------------------------- and suicided......this truck put me on the path to bein really really low.....
post photo
getto   +1y
hey what about trucks like the "escalayed" and "instigator" and all that era of b/drops and "big" [20/22} wheels with exotic insides, i remember that instigator fullsize chevy with the spines of the alligator right in the seatback and cushion, and that esca-layed truck these were some limit pushing trucks during thier time.