Page 10 of 17
Mini Truckin General \  Mini Truck History Making Trucks

Mini Truck History Making Trucks

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 39728
replies 162
following 124

Droptout2   +1y

last look, lenny gruver, and i always loved the orange and purple flamed s-10 with the scoop out of the hood!  so many trucks inspired and are part of the history!!
crewcabondubs   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by DeepSouthS10I feel like a total rookie for askin this.......but this is "Schoolin You" right? Loooooved this one.---------------------------------------------yes that is Schoolin u. it was featured with the 20s then he changed it back to the 1 ton suspension and put the 22s.
post photo
JboyDrags   +1y

dont know if the 1st 1 has a name but isnt the 2nd 1 called caddyhack? and i cant find n e pix of my FAVORITE truck "Mark's Dream" if n e has a pic or can find it go head it post it. i love that truck
post photo
crazygenius13   +1y
Edited: 4/8/2010 9:30:45 PM by BodiedClothing

Blue Hell. This truck was the one that sold me on Bodydrops with huge rims. Here's the article http://www.truckinweb.com/features/0412tr_2002_chevy_silverado/index.html
post photo
post photo
post photo
Uncle Fester   +1y

Ths s a great list of rides so far.  Keep them up.
never_done86   +1y

come on fester i know you have some to put on here .......
lowrthnu92   +1y
Edited: 4/8/2010 10:49:01 PM by lowrthnu92

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by relaxedmitchI'm not sure how to post pics, but for those that do..heres a few suggestions.. 1. Cope Kessler's blue astro- Vertically Challenged2. Bill Carlton's orange astro with the windows airbrushed on3. Rob Rodell's amigo4. Mike "smiley" Mikeska's peach toyota5. Casey Scranton's Caddy Hack6. Bill Carlton's crew cab dually7. Anthony Amendola's Isuzu Spacecab- Xception8. Clint Petree's longbed CK 9. Everything Craig Elder had..lol10. Kevin Cox- 2 door chopped tahone- Hacilac11. Scooby's Dually- Schoolin' you12. Carey Bewley's- Project indy Sooooo many more but someone dig some of these trendsetters up please... --------------------------------------------- Current pic of it  
post photo
slamdtaco   +1y

Blooddrag Feb 13th, 2000 Bones' dually with 19" dually wheels he would have joined our club but refused to put a pink/blue sticker on it. lol from this  to this from myspace page so hopefully it shows  
post photo
post photo
Ustillaintlo   +1y

Bones' dually.. 2 things.. look closely at the pic of it now (lifted) look in the rear wheel well, you can see where the C-notch used to be 2nd, those 19's (from the lowered pic) were originally on Frank from REDS, (DieselWheels.com) yellow Ford dually, and they were the first rig wheels (19.5s) on a dually (that was probibly late 97 or early 9