Page 9 of 17
Mini Truckin General \  Mini Truck History Making Trucks

Mini Truck History Making Trucks

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 39729
replies 162
following 124

leftsyder   +1y

Ive always had fun playin the "first" game. About to start on another one. This one might take longer then the others I understand your projects thing Mike its tons of fun to start but the end and less fab work gets kinda sucky then we start on something else.Ron
02ramon20s   +1y
---------------------------------------------I will have to dissagree w. Mike's S10 being the 1st on 22's. There was one in Greenville on bodied on 22" wires that drove in 02. That was the 1st one I had ever seen or heard about.    --------------------------------------------- I trailered this truck to Show Fest in 2002, And yes it did drive in. This was my friends truck.
post photo
lowazzmaz   +1y

back in the mid 90's I went to booger bash in north carolina and there was a full graphic yota from texas with the license plate that read SPLAT. I don't know who's truck it was or if anyone may have pics of it. But that truck did it for me, oh and Ty Zitos mazda...off the hook.
SSM-BobHase   +1y
Looking for pics back when Chevy came out with the S10 I had the first one for months no one knew what it was. I called Bruce Mc coy from the Drop Shop and told him I had a S10 he said what is that. So he sent a truck and trailer to the dealer to pick it up in one week it was dropped  Center Line built the wheels The Interior was done tunnel cover was installed and pinstriping was done a finished truck in a week when there were no parts. I was proud of that truck took it to my Sunset meeting they wanted to kick me out of the club because it was a mid size not a mini. I told them this would be the next big thing and no one believed me. My how things change I drove that truck around for a few months before I ever saw another one. Speaking of Bruce Mc Coy and the drop shop they were the first to do a ton of stuff like the phantom dullies and the pro street Tahoe. Most of there stuff went to Japan.  
nstalker42   +1y

Burnt Taco...
post photo
never_done86   +1y

come on Bob we gotta see those pics .... Thats just nostalgia
DeepSouthS10   +1y

I feel like a total rookie for askin this.......but this is "Schoolin You" right? Loooooved this one.
post photo
YUH8IN96   +1y

the cheeta blazer was done down here in florida at MAD MODS when bob had his first lil shop in hollywood florida. donno if theres a big story behind it but it was beautiful when it first came out, an it was a LOCAL MINIS truck.  An like i said before big johns truck an all the LOCAL MINIS trucks an cars got me into this scene
relaxedmitch   +1y

If you guys are patient and ask real nicely, maybe we can get Bob to post pics of the first body dropped covered wagon from the civil war era...