Page 7 of 17
Mini Truckin General \  Mini Truck History Making Trucks

Mini Truck History Making Trucks

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 39726
replies 162
following 124

DeepSouthS10   +1y

oops, thats the first time i have seen pics of that one on spokes. i was always under the impression mikes was the first. I recall seeing ricos truck on a couple different sets of 22's but didnt realize he beat mike to it, if he in fact even did. regardless, to avoid a "who was on 22's first" debate i am editing the post lol. if anyone knows for SURE who the first was then feel free to post it up. thanks for the clarification.

///RELAXED 720   +1y

I don't know who was 1st for sure either but I can say I saw the green one in 02. I say the only way to prove it for sure is dated pix.... either way this is a kick ass thread
Ustillaintlo   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Layumon22s20s in 96? I bet they cost like $15K!! ---------------------------------------------I actually bought the wheels in October 1995, in California, and they where $6,000.
puddin06   +1y

holy shit thats alot of money...especially in 95!   I know I started a kick ass thread FINALLY! Who were the pioneers of mini trucking?
jimmy726   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by NRlaydtaco          ---------------------------------------------This truck defiantly set it off for me. I fell in love with this truck because of the bed, really just the whole truck lol
post photo
post photo
mazberrydelight   +1y

i had  my set of 18" colorado customs made in 98  and with tires they were just short of 6k, so 20s in 95 would have been huge money
kingpin   +1y

post photo
post photo
post photo
idrgbdy   +1y
^^^^ sick right there. i remember that.
YUH8IN96   +1y

yea we probly would have to go back to the dates of the picks but w/e all 3 trucks were sick. Anyways Big John the first time i saw your truck was at tower shops it was the first time i seen a bodied truck an from there on i was hooked on mini truck an trucks, even tho i do drive a honda
nc dragger   +1y
I have always liked last look and the time machine lucky fester. and i also like this one of joes