Page 6 of 17
Mini Truckin General \  Mini Truck History Making Trucks

Mini Truck History Making Trucks

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 39725
replies 162
following 124

idrgbdy   +1y
^^^ love that blue truck!!   so many memories seeing these in the mags and show coverage back in the day!   i used to have a printed photo of the white blazer from MIC taped to my binder in high school. the one with the yellow graphics and checkered flag and what not. always told everyone i'd have a bagged truck someday. they looked at me like i was fucked up and i should have been in the ratard classes.   also remember a few others that i can't find photos of......     -maroon silverado, chopped, old caddy front, big wheels, maybe a boyd ad   -red silverado, flamed wheels in some companies ad, usually in every old truckin issue   -light green isuzu, ext cab, right hand drive, 350 swap   -ernie's red mitsu, i can always remember that back window logo  
Petey   +1y
this is twisted metal it was built by bob grant went through several owners being traded and now I believe it has landed in the hands of sunset here is a link to info on it http://www.minitruckinweb.com/features/toyota/1001mt_1982_toyota_pickup_toy_blazer_twisted_metal/index.html --------------------------------------------- Yea its in =SUNSET= now. one of the members in our Australia chapter bought it at TexMex '10. th truck is staying here in the states and getting some more work done and some things changed. Hopefully we will see it more often..    
post photo
NRlaydtaco   +1y

post photo
post photo
relaxednoma   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by idrgbdy^^^ love that blue truck!!---------------------------------------------  Yeah, i remember when he brought it up to the local hangout, no bed and laid it out. I was still a noob and said ahhhh whhhhhaaatttt? Followed by..go open the door scotty hahahaha Funny story, we all went to Mini Nats when it was in PF, on the way home, we all pulled off at a rest stop, he didnt know this. we run around and jerry's creeppin through the grass to get to the parking lot from the freeway.     
NRlaydtaco   +1y

Skinned AliveMAGAZINE: MT Cover September 2001 OWNER: Brian HaleTRUCK NAME: Flakenstein OWNER: Derrick Jhagroo TRUCK NAME: Wrapped With Envy, aka 24 KaratMODEL: '85 Nissan King CabMAGAZINE: MT Cover September 1991   
post photo
post photo
post photo
sparky3   +1y
Edited: 4/8/2010 9:59:23 AM by sparky3

What about a couple of Ryan's first ones (from West Coast Customs)?  I think he had a blue bodied blazer and a blue bodied mazda extracab.
lotaco1   +1y

Farfromluzen was on mautofied within the last two years,  and it was the original owner selling it.  Not sure if it sold but it was a really reasonable price for the truck.  And it was still in show condition...

slamdtaco   +1y
Edited: 4/8/2010 11:16:50 AM by SLAMDTACO

///RELAXED 720   +1y
Edited: 4/8/2010 11:24:40 AM by ///RELAXED 720

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by DeepSouthS10A few more "firsts".... First S-10 body dropped on 22's First S-10 body dropped on 22's and 24's First 1st Generation Blazer body dropped on 22's---------------------------------------------I will have to dissagree w. Mike's S10 being the 1st on 22's. There was one in Greenville on bodied on 22" wires that drove in 02. That was the 1st one I had ever seen or heard about.    
post photo
YUH8IN96   +1y

your probly right about the one on the wires. an to get more things straight Rico had his driving before Mikes i believe i think it was around 03, very sick truck an cool dude