Page 8 of 17
Mini Truckin General \  Mini Truck History Making Trucks

Mini Truck History Making Trucks

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 39730
replies 162
following 124

HotRodDime   +1y

my S-10 was for sure the FIRST minitruck ever body dropped on 22s (as it was in 2000 that we started with a mockup set of 22s and no one even made a tire yet so we had to extend the fenders) and then in 2001 got my first set of "prototype" tires... not the first driving one though, as Rigo did beat me to that  haha but i remember in the If trash talk and on sportruck.com chat and forums before ssm got popular how much shit ppl talked that it would never work when we started the build back in 1998 :LOL:  good times, pushing the limits, and glad to see tons of others followed  I love this thread as this is what its all about, trying to be the first to come up something new-Bdon22s - First minitruck ever bodied on 22s-Dragged Daily - the first locked out air bag system with coilovers-Project Low Lux - the first rockered 1972 toyota hilux  so i can never get them finished and running, i sure try like hell to come up with cool new builds for the scene!  thansk guys, keep this thread going!!!  
WillyB7   +1y

I'm pretty sure this was the first bodydropped colorado. Made me start saving up to get one done for when I get out of college.
post photo
h8rstyle   +1y
Finegans Taco definitely stole my heart
post photo
post photo
DeepSouthS10   +1y

The "Cheetah Blazer". I don't know all the details of it but a good friend of mine owned it for a while. I know there a little bit of history behind it. That thing was so sick.    
relaxedmitch   +1y

I'm not sure how to post pics, but for those that do..heres a few suggestions.. 1. Cope Kessler's blue astro- Vertically Challenged2. Bill Carlton's orange astro with the windows airbrushed on3. Rob Rodell's amigo4. Mike "smiley" Mikeska's peach toyota5. Casey Scranton's Caddy Hack6. Bill Carlton's crew cab dually7. Anthony Amendola's Isuzu Spacecab- Xception8. Clint Petree's longbed CK 9. Everything Craig Elder had..lol10. Kevin Cox- 2 door chopped tahone- Hacilac11. Scooby's Dually- Schoolin' you12. Carey Bewley's- Project indy Sooooo many more but someone dig some of these trendsetters up please... 
boooghar   +1y
Edited: 4/8/2010 3:00:15 PM by BOOOGHAR

Edited: 4/8/2010 2:55:54 PM by BOOOGHAR   
79squarebody   +1y
duck's duallie..wasnt this the first duallie with semi wheels yrs ago..
post photo
boooghar   +1y

this wasnt the first one with semis - there was a dark blue xcab chevy dually out of louisiana that showed at LFT in 99 that had 19s and It was noted in a issue of STREET TRUCKS  of believed of being the first

never_done86   +1y

someone put up the woodrunner ...... by far a great build ...shaun carlson was a genius
RedHJedi   +1y

Lenny Gruver's S-10. It needs to be here as well.   Dave MattinglyLatest Craze
post photo