Page 17 of 17
Mini Truckin General \  Mini Truck History Making Trucks

Mini Truck History Making Trucks

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 39689
replies 162
following 124

RS   +1y

These are some people who had a big influence on me. Way way back in the day. My friend Todd Motzer(Lurch) who had a slammed to the ground  pink hardbody on white wed wheel. He drove it all the time about less than an inch off the ground. Because he didn't give a fuck. My friend Kurt from Autocore. Who had a slammed ass 720 and builds some great rides out of his shops. Sean Mahaney (WCC) when he had his shop in Cali Trensetters. I think first guy who did front airshocks. Also did one of the first minis with a mandrel bent rear frame clip on Fabio's extra cab Toyota. Pat Nichols doing some of the first body drop mini truck. Absolutely loved that red hardbody he did for Dan Marchese. Brian Jendro from Chop Shop was a huge influence and is a big reason I started to do fabrication work. First guy to do airbag set ups. Plus a lot of killer rides. Bill from Extensive always pushing the limits of cool shit. Then there is Bob Grant. This guys does some of the most amazing innovative mods. Aaron Iha. Guy builds pushing the limit highly engineered type customs. Max at Bio Kustoms always come up with an idea outside the box. Craig Fraiser for some killer graphics back in the day. Charles Armstrong's paint work too. Bob Hase for creating some great runs for people to debut their creations. Everyone who is in the scene. Might of left out some, but those are the ones that come to mind. 
ibagurs   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Slappy Mc NastyEdited: 7/10/2010 2:22:37 AM by Slappy Mc Nasty---------------------------------------------Originally posted by ibagursEdited: 7/10/2010 12:57:35 AM by ibagursAftermath built by ghetto bob of NC texas built this truck in the late 90s early 00s. was one if not the first truck with gieger/biomechaical graffics, and one of the first truck in texas to run electric valves, from what ive been told.  it was painted by ryan evans of kaotic kreations, better know as kaotic kustoms.  ---------------------------------------------such a killer ride, really want to see this legend make a come back--------------------------------------------- Ya me too.  here is what it looks like as of today.  i just got it back from the sand blaster last week.
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
cable   +1y
Edited: 7/10/2010 6:11:19 PM by jcable

Edited: 7/10/2010 6:04:52 PM by jcableEdited: 7/10/2010 5:52:41 PM by jcablecan't believe nobody posted prick's toyota! this truck got me into minitrucks!          
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo