Page 15 of 17
Mini Truckin General \  Mini Truck History Making Trucks

Mini Truck History Making Trucks

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 39688
replies 162
following 124

zrdkustoms   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by scr8pnyota---------------------------------------------What ever happend to this truck?
post photo
bagged_02   +1y
^^^^^^^^i saw it up for sale about 2-3 years ago in Cali and then it vanished
spider97   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by bagged_02^^^^^^^^i saw it up for sale about 2-3 years ago in Cali and then it vanished--------------------------------------------- i think that was when chad sold it and that was it. it sucks that their is so many badass trucks that never get finished. did lance martz ever finish the dakota he was working on?
TwistedKreation   +1y

I went from imports to trucks really because of Doin' it Big (DIB H/B on 22's) and Justin's Porsche Riveria Blue Mighty Max.
dragaholic   +1y
Edited: 6/5/2010 11:00:56 PM by Dragaholic

Edited: 6/5/2010 10:58:51 PM by DragaholicThanks twisted kreation i been minitruckin since 98 and wish I would have kept this truck. It was my heart and soul and I let it go. I love this thread and am glad i inspired someone like the other trucks in the thread inspired me!
post photo
monkey fon   +1y
bob grants twisted and time machine did it for me it was on the cover of some paint book at a yard sale when i was a kid and thats all it took ........damn yard sale and 25cent book lol but it doesn't stop there i think we all feed off of one another so thanks to all the fabricators every were.
TwistedKreation   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by DragaholicEdited: 6/5/2010 11:00:56 PM by DragaholicEdited: 6/5/2010 10:58:51 PM by DragaholicThanks twisted kreation i been minitruckin since 98 and wish I would have kept this truck. It was my heart and soul and I let it go. I love this thread and am glad i inspired someone like the other trucks in the thread inspired me!---------------------------------------------You're welcome! I think the issue your truck was in was the 2nd or 3rd MT I bought and seeing that actually made me go out and buy a Ram50 which was rusted beyond hope bu it was the start for me!
post photo
grandehuevos   +1y
Edited: 6/6/2010 6:08:39 PM by grandehuevos

this is the truck that made me want to bag something about 8 years ago. still have yet to sucessfully do so though lol!
post photo
JohnBoy99   +1y

First, what's up with No Regrets not getting mentioned until page four?  WTF.  Just kidding.  I remember a mazda back in the 90's that had egyptian hyroglifics I believe.  It was a red Mazda extended cab.  That truck got me hooked.  Can't find pictures of it though.   I might be a little stuck on the Mighty Max/Ram 50 but here's some of my favorites that I think left a mark!Ernie's Mighty Max.  Beautiful truck! Jamie's 88Tank Haven't talked to this guy in forever....so his name is on the tip of my tongue. I'd also agree with Justin Wyatt's Blue truck posted above. How can you forget this truck?  And no disrespect to Gump's or Fester's Rangers (both beautiful and unique)...but here's the two Rangers I think should be listed.   
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo