Page 11 of 17
Mini Truckin General \  Mini Truck History Making Trucks

Mini Truck History Making Trucks

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 39716
replies 162
following 124

crewcabondubs   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by lowrthnu92Edited: 4/8/2010 10:49:01 PM by lowrthnu92---------------------------------------------Originally posted by relaxedmitchI'm not sure how to post pics, but for those that do..heres a few suggestions.. 1. Cope Kessler's blue astro- Vertically Challenged2. Bill Carlton's orange astro with the windows airbrushed on3. Rob Rodell's amigo4. Mike "smiley" Mikeska's peach toyota5. Casey Scranton's Caddy Hack6. Bill Carlton's crew cab dually7. Anthony Amendola's Isuzu Spacecab- Xception8. Clint Petree's longbed CK 9. Everything Craig Elder had..lol10. Kevin Cox- 2 door chopped tahone- Hacilac11. Scooby's Dually- Schoolin' you12. Carey Bewley's- Project indy Sooooo many more but someone dig some of these trendsetters up please... ---------------------------------------------Current pic of it  ---------------------------------------------i liked it better when bill had it. didnt it have a sliding rag when bill had it?  
post photo
idrgbdy   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by JboyDragsdont know if the 1st 1 has a name but isnt the 2nd 1 called caddyhack? and i cant find n e pix of my FAVORITE truck "Mark's Dream" if n e has a pic or can find it go head it post it. i love that truck---------------------------------------------exactly the pic i was looking for earlier. sick ass truck!!
post photo
SMURF   +1y
Ok my contributions are as follows. Some of these you may know some may not, but these are the ones that started it all for me. Over the span of 15 years of obsession with trucks. These are a few that stand out, but the people who own them also stand out as well.   Mitch Henderson's Cha Ching Rob Rodell's Amigo and Frontier (BTW What happened to the frontier?) Travis Novak's Red Rocker Jason Hill's White & Green Squarenose Jason Hill's Back at Cha (The Blazer)  Brandt Fuqua's Taco Supreme (Actually both versions, before and after the wreck.) Craig Elder's Blazer (First SSM Cover, yes I have been here that long to remember that one. LOL) Jeff Garrett's Ford F-150 (First that I can remember with a Navigator clip.) Kustom Works Hot Wheels Chevy Fullsize Kal Koncepts/Air Syndicate's Last Look Charles Armstrong's Time Machine Charles Armstrong's painted Legend of the Sphinx Radar's Isuzu (First Isuzu with Isuzu/Toyota hybrid front bumper) West Coast Customs Blue Ex-Cab Mazda (First with all chrome 4Runner front bumper from FBI) Dave Schilling's Orange Nissan The Blue Nissan from SIC (First with Frontier clip)          
DeepSouthS10   +1y

Luis Marton's Chevy Fullsize. The first stock floor body dropped fullsize. It was also chop topped and sectioned. I want to say it was featured under the name "Bad Apple" or something like that. Easily one of my favorite trucks, as well as one of the trucks that got me into the scene.
post photo
idrgbdy   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by DeepSouthS10 Luis Marton's Chevy Fullsize. The first stock floor body dropped fullsize. It was also chop topped and sectioned. I want to say it was featured under the name "Bad Apple" or something like that. Easily one of my favorite trucks, as well as one of the trucks that got me into the scene. --------------------------------------------- yup. me 2. i remember looking at the IF Custom site all day at school back in the day. which was a wednesday.
post photo
98L150   +1y

post photo
98L150   +1y

here are a few pics that I have on my work pc.  will have to get home and get some of my pics from my Trendsetter Mini's days here in houston from back inthe 80's.  Pat Maxwell has had several trucks inthe past that pushed the minitruck scene too.... 
post photo
JboyDrags   +1y

I love this truck the only thing i didnt like about the feature shoot was that they photoshopped the ocean and beach stuff but it still is my favorite truck
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
98L150   +1y

post photo
post photo
98L150   +1y