The Fat Girl 86', C30, 3+3, dually, bagged, SFBDed on 22.5"s

Dually Projects
views 79645
replies 193
following 33

watahyahknow   +1y
nice build . subscribed
john-e bravada   +1y
Here she is out in the sun. It rides allot better with some weight in the rear. The turn of the fuel screw helped allot too:)
thread post photo

thread post photo

I even put her to work hauling some tin.
thread post photo

With a run over the scales she weights in at 6,050lbs.
dshadows   +1y
Alright its official I'm overly motivated to start my build. Looks awesome man
mdub4life29   +1y
love it
luifer76   +1y
looking good bro....
comegetsome   +1y
6,050lbs eh?

glad you posted the weight i was kinda guesstimating mine to be about 6200ish.....your trans weights more than mine but my bed is a good bit heavier than yours and mine is full interior....looks like i was pretty close....thanks for that info and the build is coming along nicely
rockstargraphics   +1y
I am glad I found your build on another forum I will just follow here.
john-e bravada   +1y
Thanks guys, I'm loving driving her around.

I've put her in a couple shows, not that she's show ready but the spectators seem to love it. I'm not one of the Good Old Boys so I'm never going to win anything but it's fun to see peoples reactions. I got the passenger seat in and took my old man and my boys to the 1st show. They loved it! The wife is shocked by the attention it draws every time she rides with me.
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

I've been working on gauges and performance mods lately. A couple tweaks here and there on the injection pump, a 3200rpm gov spring, grinding the fuel pin, fixing a throttle shaft leak steering box leak and my 16cm exhaust housing has really woken her up. As usual I want more I'm working on a water/methanol injection system and some day compounds.
thread post photo

thread post photo

I even put her to work yesterday hauling fire wood!
thread post photo

thread post photo
xohcef   +1y
If you take the full throttle stop out it'll swing a bit further. Fueling harder. It's one of those long small Allen heads. Another thing I like to do is loosen the pump and rotate it toward the head to advance timing. It'll wake the truck up with the extra fuel you've thrown at it
john-e bravada   +1y

You pull the full throttle screw all the way out? The timing thing worries me. They say with timing you gain top end but loose on the bottom end. I don't want to loose the low end. M&H makes a dynamic timing spacer that has me intrigued. I might try making my own. It supposedly adds timing on the top end but keeps the bottom end stock. Then there's injectors, 14mm head and triples running thru my head. I need to focus on getting the truck done before I get too crazy with the engine.